Slump Grind II: Pre-order now!

2»

Comments

• Are there back from the dupe shop yet? Headz need to know.

Should be here TOMORROW. And stay tuned for details on the release party--looks like it's on for next month.

Yeiii, looking forward to this shit to go down. I was at Milk last Sat and knew that there were strutters around but since I didn't know what anyone looks like, didn't get to meet any of you dudes. Paypaling you soon Ross!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Just wanna thank the boy NOZ for the bla bla bla. He is a man of great power and influence.

i believe tastemaker is the word you're looking for.

• M'yes, tastemaker.

And now:

• Just wanna thank the boy NOZ for the bla bla bla. He is a man of great power and influence.

i believe industry insider is the word you're looking for.

• UPDATE/BERMP

A big thanks to all who have pre-ordered! We're happy to say we are now in possesion of the deadstock gold. Manny cd's are being posted today and tomorrow, expect them soon...

for those still interested in grabbing one, hit my paypal with $10 posted included in the states/canada, $14 air including air letter post overseas. [email]djbcause@sbcglobal.net[/email]

Copies will be available as soon as today at the Groove Merchant, and within a week at Amoeba (frisco/berkeley), and B-Side Records in Berkeley.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Dope pic

right click > save as > putyostunnashadeson.jpg

• UPDATE/BERMP

Since yesterday morning, I've shipped out many more than what's in that pic. These are going much faster than we anticipated--be sure to get a FIRST PRESSING. They'll go for more on Ebay in 10 years when Bay Rap finally gets big.

• Weird...that's all from cocaineblunts.com.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    what can i say, i'm connected to the nashville streets.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Came home tonight to copies of Slump & Grind 2 in the mail box.... oooooohhhhhweeee!!! the soundtrack for the weekend has been established. Thank you!!!!

• hey Ross & B.-

got the CD in the mail Friday night and has been on heavy rotation this weekend...niiiiiiice....I like how the mix has got a great momentum-building vibe....takes a couple tracks to build it up and then keeps it there, dropping bomb after bomb and doesn't quit...

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    r*ss-

got it on saturday. will be jamming throughout the week. thanks much.

jonathan

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    dope shit. thanks ross and b-cause

• Thanks, Folks!

If you pre-ordered, you should be receiving your CDs today or tomorrow if you haven't already.