Is Raj in bed? Good. More Turntablelab Talk Plaese

2»

Comments

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    so will we all get banned for speaking on TTL? i posted i was in there, i won't say TTL, but now refer to it as UN UN UHHHH. so i was in UN UN UHH the other day, and i spent money on a book. it was a book talked about in here. it even had some people that post on here in it.

wtf did i miss with the UN UN UHH threads that were deleted?

plaes to pm me someone...i need info before i go to work.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    To our new Soulstrut overlords: You have my complete and undying support. If you are a shady British consortium (cabal?), please keep in mind that I am chair of the Fredericton Monarchist League and I am in the process of starting a Dominion club. I also like funk 45s a lot. Hail Britannia!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This whole TTL business is quite strange. Yesterday in one of those threads, I mentioned that "I was about to head back over there". So I logged out, checked out the other site, came back here and tried to login but I couldn't.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    nobody bought turntablelab. the guys who own it (P*t*, J*sp*r & *nth*ny) are happy when ttl gets talked about on soulstrut.

• "And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    To our new Soulstrut overlords: You have my complete and undying support. If you are a shady British consortium (cabal?), please keep in mind that I am chair of the Fredericton Monarchist League and I am in the process of starting a Dominion club. I also like funk 45s a lot. Hail Britannia!

But do you like soul[/b]??

If not you may be in trouble...

• erm....

didn't you get the memo? the new boss absolutely detests soul. The proper order of genres is now funk45s ==> $500 private jazz records[/b] No Otis Redding allowed.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    British huh? BRITISH LIZARD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head for the hills!!!!!!!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    British huh? BRITISH LIZARD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head for the hills!!!!!!!

WTF did I tell you... Not to talk about this shit in the open... Lurkers are all around!!! HA...

PS - Chan.. Once again, Thx for the mixxxxxx.

• AHAHAHAHHAHAH plaese to animate....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    So did we figure out what happened????????????????

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Yeah, just to state again WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Nah. It's some super duper top secret schitt. I think we need to call that Fox Mulder foll and put him on the case because the truth is out there Dizzy, it's out there.....

• hahahaha

hell yeah lizards.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I don't like the fact that they split up the daily arrivals into genres, takes too much time to scoop around