POST YOUR EBAY ID OR YOU'RE SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM !

13»

Comments

• please tell me that this is not the going rate for this. I just threw one away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43701&item=4800580987

If you have any other records that you'd like to through away, pm me first. please.

heh. I should have.

I didnt like it at all. And I didnt think anyone would want it. It sat around my house for months. then last thurdsay I put it in the trash and it was picked up friday.....

I think I speak for all of the board when I say....

what's your address???

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Throwing away Terry Callier lps but keeping Smashing Pumpkins?

• WilOne52 and before that I had another one but I can't remember the name. Must've been 2-3 years ago.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    throwing away ANY[/b] records is against soulstrut policy

Plaese stop buying records if you don't know how to take care of them...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

I think you're a mole. You can PM me if you'd like to come clean. Save yourself some trouble mister.

sleuthervandross

i like that.

• how the hell did that dude get away with 108 negatives before getting booted? cot damn!!!!

Why in god's name would you bid on something especially over $100 before looking at someone's feedback?

Actually, looks like dude built up a decent feedback rating and then pulled a major scam around xmas. Almost all those negs are within a one month period!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Actually, looks like dude built up a decent feedback rating and then pulled a major scam around xmas. Almost all those negs are within a one month period!

I got scammed once by a dude who'd built up decent feedback and then dissappeared after his last round of auctions... this was around Xmas too... only $25 though...

He actually MADE HIS FEEDBACK PRIVATE after I (and others) left him negs... that really enraged me, I can't believe what they let folks get away with...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

I got scammed once by a dude who'd built up decent feedback and then dissappeared after his last round of auctions... this was around Xmas too... only $25 though...

He actually MADE HIS FEEDBACK PRIVATE after I (and others) left him negs... that really enraged me, I can't believe what they let folks get away with...

is this the dude? http://cgi.ebay.com/DEL-JONES-POSITIVE-VIBES-RARE-ON-HIKEKA-AFRO-FUNK_W0QQitemZ4818796686QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    I don't understand how you can be a seller on ebay and have your feedback private. That is mad

• leolyxxx

• vesku420

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    dickerjunge