ebay user: grouprecords

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
this dude on the level? he seems to come up with the same 45s every week or two, and everything's always "M-". His feedback is pretty good but the situation seems a little . Anyone dealt with this guy? If dude posts on here I hope he doesn't get pissed.

Comments

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    there are allegations on the uk record boards about whether some of the grouprecords are boots. just to be clear, i am in no way suggesting that they actually are boots.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    If its the Las Vegas dude, I got a "M-" record from him last year, and it was like VG to VG+ at best. In his defense though, he replaced it with a true M- copy

• I'm pretty sure it's not the same cat as brooklyn born. Homie has the real northern and doo wop heat. I got a record off him a couple years ago. I dont remember there being a problem.

• I emailed him asking about one and he said "I bought out the owner of the label all 100% original just old stock"

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    he has been known to have many old stock copies of some titles, but he also has been known to produce and sell 'second pressings' & be less than specific that he was doing so...