strangers constantly PMing me aksing for acces to:

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Answer with

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Do they have user names that betray them as Moder Soul junkies?

Tell 'em to step up their post-count game.

They don't know what they're (not) missing!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

sad truth.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

To wut? Don't they know that it dun exist anymore?

Yeah, that's the...

While ur at it Raj, can I have access to ur bank account?

• Do they have user names that betray them as Moder Soul junkies?

"Lucky."[/b]

• Do they have user names that betray them as Moder Soul junkies?

"Lucky."[/b]

dang!

• raise the needed post count for access as a penalty.

• this said...is there a known post-count to be awarded access on, or is it a mystery thing and the golden gates open whence one gets there?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    this said...is there a known post-count to be awarded access on, or is it a mystery thing and the golden gates open whence one gets there?

[color:white] the pond...or the pool would be cool... [/color] "GOT ONE!"[/b]

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    this said...is there a known post-count to be awarded access on, or is it a mystery thing and the golden gates open whence one gets there?

I think any request like that should be grounds for instant life-time ban from

man,

• I think any request like that should be grounds for instant life-time ban from

man,

piss off

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    are you fuckers talking in code? I swear, sometimes I think I understand whats going on here and other times I just bleed a lot.

As far as I can tell Club Nouveau, Phil Spector and Jesus combine to form some sort of newbie trintiy

Am I on the right track?

piss off

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Best 1 page thread evar

You need a better sense of humor but I'll answer your question despite: yes, there is a set post count. I don't remember what the exact number is: definitely in the hundreds but you don't need HCrink status or anything.

HCrink status or anything.

• thanks...i've a fine sense of humor tho...rubbed me wrong as i thought i was asking a fair question. a friend of mine last night happened to tell me about your realheadzknowsthedeal thingie, and i thought that was a cool thing...so, when i saw this thread, i figured i'd ask about it, as it is a mystery to me. i'm new here...i've slutted around on the deepfunk boards a number of years, and finally have decided that them boards are fookin nonsense...i've checked this site out a few times over the years and have always thought it quite a topnotch group of folks...however, i never joined earlier cause my thing has been specifically the funk 45 thing. now i've learned what i needed on that subject and feel freer to hop on here. so, get used to my ruff sense of humour, cause you and me gonna be friends for a long time, i reckon!

i've slutted around on the deepfunk boards a number of years

this quote right here gets you my vote for early entry into realheads???.

• i've slutted around on the deepfunk boards a number of years

this quote right here gets you my vote for early entry into realheads???.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

I may be the only person on this board who actually understands this diagram. The first year of my masters was reading

I ownederd Feynman diagrams. Fuck a self-energy diagram. Check the chapter on superconductivity for those exact diagrams. I really hatt that book.

REAL MATHEMAGICIANS KNOW THE DAEL.