Crazier Than His Own Hair???

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
BLITZER: Do you have any regrets supporting President Bush? Take a look at that picture when you and I were there at the diner last year. Do you have any regrets supporting him as enthusiastically as you did?DON KING: No, I don't. In fact, I want to support him more now because it seems like everybody is punching him. You know what I mean? But he's fighting back, and he's throwing great combinations. And I think he's the guy that is really a revolutionary president.I think he's a president that cares about the people he represents, but doesn't compromise himself to the extent that he acquiesce and accommodate. He goes out there and says like it is, and tries to make things better. Inclusiveness, education, is fighting for that.These are the things that many guys that don't fight for -- George Walker Bush is a tremendous advocate to America, a great president for the great American people, and he's decisive. He's doesn't equivocate.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    BLITZER: Do you have any regrets supporting President Bush? Take a look at that picture when you and I were there at the diner last year. Do you have any regrets supporting him as enthusiastically as you did?

DON KING: No, I don't. In fact, I want to support him more now because it seems like everybody is punching him. You know what I mean? But he's fighting back, and he's throwing great combinations. And I think he's the guy that is really a revolutionary president.[/b]
    That belongs here

• BLITZER: Do you have any regrets supporting President Bush? Take a look at that picture when you and I were there at the diner last year. Do you have any regrets supporting him as enthusiastically as you did?

DON KING: No, I don't. In fact, I want to support him more now because it seems like everybody is punching him. You know what I mean? But he's fighting back, and he's throwing great combinations. And I think he's the guy that is really a revolutionary president.[/b]
    That belongs

I dont even need to click that link to know where it goes.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Don King needs to put the pipe down!

• BLITZER: Do you have any regrets supporting President Bush? Take a look at that picture when you and I were there at the diner last year. Do you have any regrets supporting him as enthusiastically as you did?

DON KING: No, I don't. In fact, I want to support him more now because it seems like everybody is punching him. You know what I mean? But he's fighting back, and he's throwing great combinations. And I think he's the guy that is really a revolutionary president.

I think he's a president that cares about the people he represents, but doesn't compromise himself to the extent that he acquiesce and accommodate. He goes out there and says like it is, and tries to make things better. Inclusiveness, education, is fighting for that.

These are the things that many guys that don't fight for -- George Walker Bush is a tremendous advocate to America, a great president for the great American people, and he's decisive. He's doesn't equivocate.

Was he wearing his stone-washed American flag jacket and waving little American flags while he was saying that? Dude's out of his mind.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    BLITZER: Do you have any regrets supporting President Bush? Take a look at that picture when you and I were there at the diner last year. Do you have any regrets supporting him as enthusiastically as you did?

DON KING: No, I don't. In fact, I want to support him more now because it seems like everybody is punching him. You know what I mean? But he's fighting back, and he's throwing great combinations. And I think he's the guy that is really a revolutionary president.

I think he's a president that cares about the people he represents, but doesn't compromise himself to the extent that he acquiesce and accommodate. He goes out there and says like it is, and tries to make things better. Inclusiveness, education, is fighting for that.

These are the things that many guys that don't fight for -- George Walker Bush is a tremendous advocate to America, a great president for the great American people, and he's decisive. He's doesn't equivocate.

Murderer-support-murderer

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

sorry, I just read the title.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Don King needs to be put down.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I saw that guy getting humiliated on TV last week

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I heard he's Vanilla Ice's kid.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I heard he's Vanilla Ice's kid.

He's also got a terrible problem with caffiene and spitting

• sorry, I just read the title.

I heard he's Vanilla Ice and Barbara Streisand's secret love child.