Black Helicopters (Necrosampleraer related)

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
What's up...

I would usually but xombi said no posting audio files on there... so here we have it for you sample heads;

The sample for Non Phixion's "Black Helicopters" (produced by Necro) is one of the holy grails that people been searching for and I finally found a "version" of the track Necro sampled. It's 100% the correct song. I thought it was a Japanese record but I actually turned up this joint in Hong Kong... I went through over 100 traditional Japanese records looking for it and now feel stupid... hahah... Now I know the song name, I just gotta find the correct version... Fellow strutter -- Kenny said he knows the correct version, I'll keep it under wraps until he or I finds it, but here's an MP3 of the song... enjoy!

http://www.bombhiphop.com/djsheep/blackhelicopter.mp3

FYI, I'm back in Australia now... everyone who I've been outta touch with, now's the time to catch up re: records, etc. I'll be posting up a full Hong Kong report with mp3s of some funky chinese funk and soul in the coming weeks.

peace. Bevan

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What's up...

I would usually but xombi said no posting audio files on there... so here we have it for you sample heads;

The sample for Non Phixion's "Black Helicopters" (produced by Necro) is one of the holy grails that people been searching for and I finally found a "version" of the track Necro sampled. It's 100% the correct song. I thought it was a Japanese record but I actually turned up this joint in Hong Kong... I went through over 100 traditional Japanese records looking for it and now feel stupid... hahah... Now I know the song name, I just gotta find the correct version... Fellow strutter -- Kenny said he knows the correct version, I'll keep it under wraps until he or I finds it, but here's an MP3 of the song... enjoy!

http://www.bombhiphop.com/djsheep/blackhelicopter.mp3

FYI, I'm back in Australia now... everyone who I've been outta touch with, now's the time to catch up re: records, etc. I'll be posting up a full Hong Kong report with mp3s of some funky chinese funk and soul in the coming weeks.

peace. Bevan

I heard the original in a japanese restaurant. for serious.

• thanks sheep, welcome home!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    definitely the same song, but that version is booty

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    what up biiiitch?!

our record-man Paul said hello too...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    what up biiiitch?!

our record-man Paul said hello too...

was that fool semi-naked when you went to his spot again? hahahah.... damn, Hong Kong was the illest fool. I miss that place!!! Dope wax, dope food!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    aw i forgot to thank you for that last package man...it came weeks after, but it was worth the wait...