Crazy Ass Christian Weekend Digs

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
All at the same Thrift Store...had to be from the same collection!!!Little Richard Miller the limbless guitarist!!!! [/img]

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    rich, that is a different press of the richard miller i had. same album but it almost looks like you have some later issue of it.

amazing that a limbless guitar player could have reissues.

also amazing that he supposedly drove the tour bus with homemade contraptions that his dad built. i kind of don't believe it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    There were at least 3 pressings of this LP.....this copy is going in trade for a copy of a 78 he made when he was a kid.....photo of him on the label with a cowboy hat on.....next time you're at Antones ask them to show you the poster they have behind the counter for one of Richard's concerts.!!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

A limbless guitar player is totally and

Peace

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    There were at least 3 pressings of this LP.....this copy is going in trade for a copy of a 78 he made when he was a kid.....photo of him on the label with a cowboy hat on.....next time you're at Antones ask them to show you the poster they have behind the counter for one of Richard's concerts.!!

wow... i will definitely ask, but not sure if i want to.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

i would enjoy a picture of only the piece of furniture. im a huge fan of that fabric and i dont know why...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm the biggest lil' markie fan! What's included on that record? Is there the monologue about the alcoholic father? Lil Markie and Chick comics (www.chick.com) are the greatest things the good lord ever created. Reading one while listening to the other is transcendent.

i would enjoy a picture of only the piece of furniture. im a huge fan of that fabric and i dont know why...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    That table is awesome.

Maybe I should give furniture instead of records in the Secret Santa thang!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude I have never heard of that particular xmas lil markie LP
    what year is it from?

wow

No year on the Lil Markie.....one side is him singing Christmas Songs and the flip is a side long "Christmas Story".....pretty creepy, just like his well known LP!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i notice lots of interest in your furniture on this board.

rockadelic is rockin' grown man furniture.

(i sleep on a mattress on the floor again)