headphones for your walkman/ipod/etc

2»

Comments

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    I Racked 4 pairs of these......kept a pair, gave the others away to friends. I wear them everywhere. Great for the snow, good clamp and lightweight. I personally hate buds.

• I personally hate buds.

this pair has lasted me about 6 years

Great for partner listening!

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    I'm a king of wrecking headphones: I've destroyed multiple pairs over the years, usually having the wires fuck up or snap (especially where they meet the headphone jack).
    So far, the Sony Eggo's have been absolutely faultless. I've had 'em over 2 years and they've had heavy use. They're flexible enough not to break if you sit on 'em, they kinda cool - and the sound is great.

I know this sounds like an advert, but fuck it: these are the best I've found yet.

I had some of those Audio-Technica camo things a while back - they sounded dope, but the plastic got brittle after a while.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

Great for partner listening!

huh?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I paid 20 bucks for these phillips joins cause they didnt have the shures. Not bad, Kinda like em.

...............Im drunk,

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    the shures are phucking awesome, i'm listening to my mp3 player at 1/3rd of the volume compared to the Sonys, because the shures do an incredible job of blocking shit out...thats more battery life out my mp3 player right there.

• the shures are phucking awesome, i'm listening to my mp3 player at 1/3rd of the volume compared to the Sonys, because the shures do an incredible job of blocking shit out...thats more battery life out my mp3 player right there.

i'll try them when my sonys cable crashes

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    the shures are phucking awesome, i'm listening to my mp3 player at 1/3rd of the volume compared to the Sonys, because the shures do an incredible job of blocking shit out...thats more battery life out my mp3 player right there.

i'll try them when my sonys cable crashes

dude i dont want to make u paranoid, but in all likelyhood if you use them every day for like 4 hours, they(sony 71s) likely will damage, just read the amazon reviews...the funny thing about the shure reviews on amazon, is that there were quite a few reviews of people that used the sony 71s prior, only to find that the wires phucked up, so they chose shure. the cool thing about shure is that they have a 2 year warranty and a thick as pair of wires.