I just broke a record in half

2»

Comments

• a vinyl cutter is definitely sexier but the flattening machine would probably pay for itself quicker. at least with the vinyl cutters currently available it seems like the cost of supplies alone would make it difficult to make one's money back. the selling of dewarped raers from thrift stores would probably turn a much prettier penny especially if a shop owner additionally offered dewarping services to patrons.

I think it's a good idea. The only problem is at a 4 hour process time a shop could only do 2 or 3 a day. I'm not sure what the sufficient price would be for that... then again, you could throw it on and walk away, so it really nearly runs itself. If you charged $20 a pop, that's $60 a day for doing almost nothing. Also, I guess if you really felt like it homes could take it home and run it too.

I say Jocheck should get one. I've never heard of that service being offered before - excellent.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Feel your pain.
    I snapped a dished copy of Nas's It aint hard to tell trying to flex it back into shape. Still got the cover pisses me off everytime i see it.
    I remeber at a house party that my friend played at some fucker spilt beer in his crate. Never seen anyone loose it so bad before it was probably lucky he didn't find who did it would have been ugly. Anyone else got any horror stories?