Les DeMerle "Spectrum"

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I forgot I had this... take it off my hands. It's pretty close to mint.Little dudes, do not attempt to nickel and dime me: put no more than two pieces of equivalent value on the table.Looking for soul, Latin, early rap 12"s.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    is this THAT GOOD Les DeMerle???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If you are into such things...

If you are into such things terds...

If you are into such things terds...

Stop trying to devalue this piece.

• Stop trying to devalue this piece.

yeah it's solid - why dis????

Stop trying to devalue this piece.

yeah it's solid - why dis????

just funnin' wit Mr.Rillz.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I forgot I had this... take it off my hands. It's pretty close to mint.

Little dudes, do not attempt to nickel and dime me: put no more than two pieces of equivalent value on the table.

Looking for soul, Latin, early rap 12"s.

Cash this in at TSL.

Little dudes, do not attempt to nickel and dime me: put no more than two pieces of equivalent value on the table.

Cash this in at TSL.

I will on my next trip there if nobody offers me anything appealing in the meantime.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Cash this in at TSL.

I will on my next trip there if nobody offers me anything appealing in the meantime.

I got one to sell/trade too. I bought it sealed.. played it maybe once. What's the going rate these days? Still a bill-ish?

Cash this in at TSL.

I got one to sell/trade too. I bought it sealed.. played it maybe once. What's the going rate these days? Still a bill-ish?

I think that's about right. I had a double that I sold maybe five years ago and only got a little more than $50 for... but if you look on popsike, some people have managed to get substantially over a bill for it.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Cash this in at TSL.

I think that's about right. I had a double that I sold maybe five years ago and only got a little more than $50 for... but if you look on popsike, some people have managed to get substantially over a bill for it.

this record reminds me of that billy brooks piece.

• I forgot I had this... take it off my hands. It's pretty close to mint.

Cash this in at TSL.

this record reminds me of that billy brooks piece.

is that your new logo trew ? that looks pretty dope. did aspirin do that ?

faux just throw it on ebay and watch the people jump all over it. that record is consistenly a 100 dollar record. i'm sure tsl will give you good money but not a 100 for it.

• faux just throw it on ebay and watch the people jump all over it. that record is consistenly a 100 dollar record. i'm sure tsl will give you good money but not a 100 for it.

If you heed Dave(I don't acknowledge b-ball trades)records' advice please do it after I post mine on ebay next week!!!!!

faux just throw it on ebay and watch the people jump all over it. that record is consistenly a 100 dollar record. i'm sure tsl will give you good money but not a 100 for it.

If you heed Dave(I don't acknowledge b-ball trades)records' advice please do it after I post mine on ebay next week!!!!!

Haha... don't worry; the extra 20% or so I could get on eBay isn't really worth the trouble to me.

• faux just throw it on ebay and watch the people jump all over it. that record is consistenly a 100 dollar record. i'm sure tsl will give you good money but not a 100 for it.

Haha... don't worry; the extra 20% or so I could get on eBay isn't really worth the trouble to me.

i know i've totally been flaking on my team. your trades have been pretty lame you have to admit it though