Who Sampled this ???

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
OK, I know I know, waht the fuck I'm asking here al those sample questions. Fuck you, you all know the game. Sittin around wizh friends discussing the newest finds but to hell, you know it was sampled but you it doesnt come to your mind on which rap track it was used.And than it wont leave your Head for the next few days ???Gladys Night - Window Raisin GrannyAnd yes I know about Screwball but they never let the sample play in his whole length.So who sampled the intro from god old Gladys ???PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i'l take the graemlin with the guy sitting on the bench for $400 Alex...

haha, im just kidding around, peace.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    OK, I know I know, waht the fuck I'm asking here al those sample questions. Fuck you, you all know the game. Sittin around wizh friends discussing the newest finds but to hell, you know it was sampled but you it doesnt come to your mind on which rap track it was used.

And than it wont leave your Head for the next few days ???

Gladys Night - Window Raisin Granny

And yes I know about Screwball but they never let the sample play in his whole length.

So who sampled the intro from god old Gladys ???

Peace
    Hawkeye

Seriously, have you checked ?

Anyways, I have no problem with your sample questions. I actually am fairly interested in the craig mack one.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Anyways, I have no problem with your sample questions. I actually am fairly interested in the craig mack one.

as am i, no graemlin overuse going on here.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    I actually am fairly interested in the craig mack one

i think moe bee broke it down (old interview)...

• OK, could you get a little bit into details. What did he broke down ??

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i wanna hear. post the file or a snippet.

is this a good time to ask similar questions - maybe we can all post up our embarrassing sample questions in this thread hate-free...

i'll start with an easy one that's been itching me and i just can't scratch
    ferrante and teicher - lady love

• Fuck I

The Intro from Gladys is the cut chorus for DJ Scratch on EPMDs "Rampage".

And the Ferrante and Teicher joint. Wasnt that sampled on Motion Man - Straight flowin'on em ???