secret squirrel

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
anyone see the mass appeal cover story on mf doom and ghostface? ghost names secret squirrel as one of his fav cartoon charectors...

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    p_gunn making graemlin collages is the 8th sign of the apocolypse, no?

Yo, P*te - I'm sitting here listening to the WEEI stream so I can hear if I'm on the Weiner Whiner Line...yes, I actually called that shit today.
    I made it on once, so I know my material is strong...just the delivery is questionable...had to go off about OLN, what a garbage channel.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    p_gunn making graemlin collages is the 8th sign of the apocolypse, no?

Yo, P*te - I'm sitting here listening to the WEEI stream so I can hear if I'm on the Weiner Whiner Line...yes, I actually called that shit today.
    I made it on once, so I know my material is strong...just the delivery is questionable...had to go off about OLN, what a garbage channel.

*uh, i'd like to talk about the bruins...*

you gonna call Howie Carr next?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    NICE!! They had me on!!

Whatever, dude - it's not the live talk line, it's the voicemail where people do little bits and gags and they play 'em at the end of the show. I've only tried twice in like 5 years, and both times I got on. I had 'em all cracking up, too.

NICE!! They had me on!!

Whatever, dude - it's not the live talk line, it's the voicemail where people do little bits and gags and they play 'em at the end of the show. I've only tried twice in like 5 years, and both times I got on. I had 'em all cracking up, too.

i know, they have one on Howie Carr too, he calls it "the crank line" or something and it's dudes making jokes about ted kennedy being a drunk and stuff...

didja record it, would be funny for a mix CD or something...

the exact quote from ghost is:

"'cause back then i was watching that squirrel nigga secret agent and shit"