Fargo Bismark spots

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Anybody up on these parts???? I'm there this coming weekend and need something to do other than getting pancakes in Brainard.peas,

Comments

• minneapolis is 4 hours from fargo. possibly your best bet.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I'd assume thats one of the worst places in the country to dig. Maybe some good folk records and such though?

• I'd assume thats one of the worst places in the country to dig. Maybe some good folk records and such though?

by "and such," i can only assume you mean "string cheese incident bootlegs."

• by "and such," i can only assume you mean "string cheese incident bootlegs."

funny - and more so since I promote a bunch of their concerts.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Um....

• how so???

how so???

I could be wrong but doesn't "string cheese incident" + Hulahoops =

• "string cheese incident" + Hulahoops = $$$$$$

and I get to spend a lot of weekends in the Pacific Northwest so it's wayyyyyyy better than doing shows like Destiney's Child (which I lost money on) & The Scream Tour (which was as bad in terms of crowd as Kelly Clarkson)

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Anybody up on these parts???? I'm there this coming weekend and need something to do other than getting pancakes in Brainard.

peas,

what the hell are you doing in the Dakotas?

if there's anything to be found, i think you will be the one to find it.

• what the hell are you doing in the Dakotas?

I have shows up there this weekend

• g*****s, if you somehow happen to sneak outta town and make it down to the twin cities, hit me up.

• what the hell are you doing in the Dakotas?

I have shows up there this weekend

You got one of those plaid hats with the ear flaps, right??

• You got one of those plaid hats with the ear flaps, right??

Mine's camo!!! I get to rock my tims for neccessity!!!!!!

I'm not gonna be able to swing outside of the fargo-Bismark world - I come back to HQ sunday morning....

• by "and such," i can only assume you mean "string cheese incident bootlegs."

Um....

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to snowboard on a soapbox.

This dude was putting out records by artists you dig 10 years ago--artists who sampled Mulatu before you'd ever heard of it. Was that ? I am saying though.

G*****s,

You should just try to hit up some county fairs in that neck of the plains. If you get lucky on ring toss, maybe you can finally complete your Iron Maiden mirror collection.

• You should just try to hit up some county fairs in that neck of the plains. If you get lucky on ring toss, maybe you can finally complete your Iron Maiden mirror collection.

no doubt!!! I am missing the Purgatory mirror!! there is a metalstrut heatrock from a band outta Davenport.....

Um....

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to snowboard on a soapbox.

This dude was putting out records by artists you dig 10 years ago--artists who sampled Mulatu before you'd ever heard of it. Was that ? I am saying though.

G*****s,

You should just try to hit up some county fairs in that neck of the plains. If you get lucky on ring toss, maybe you can finally complete your Iron Maiden mirror collection.

Since when can you not make fun of jambands? No personal diss intended.

This is pure sunshine.

• The instant I typed "string cheese incident," this was the one JPG i was hoping would surface.

SUCCESS!

• day one and spots have already been rushed.....

• and I get to spend a lot of weekends in the Pacific Northwest

holla if you're ever in Portland homie!!

jeigh

• no doubt big Jeigh!!! I was in eugene before you rolled up, but am coming back in Jan. so we'll hang.

peas,

G

p.s. some of the joints copped:

Irakere - seft titled

Lesbian Concentrate - A Lesbianthology Of Songs & Poems

Natural Gas - self titled

Donal Leace - self titled

Bossa Rio - Alegria

Eddie Kendricks - All By Myself

40 more joints.....