Atmosphere...Uhh...yeah...

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I don't know nothing about the dudes but the girls I guess love them so you can't be mad or hat at that.

• And Blueprint is the shit

Not that I've listened to a whole lot of his material, but from what I've heard, I really couldn't stand him.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

And Blueprint is the shit

Not that I've listened to a whole lot of his material, but from what I've heard, I really couldn't stand him.

I thought dude sucked til I saw him live. still not checkin for his rackords but mos definately worth seeing if he rolls through yer town.

I didn't really believe ANT existed.

• One dog's looking that way, the other's looking this way and the guy's like, "Hey what'dya want from me."

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    bought the debut atmosphere record with the sticker cover off atmosphere themselves at a show in houston...

i think ATMOSPHERE is MAD weak these days, don't do shit for me.

Now, Bun B, that's a good MC...

peace.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    For whatever it's worthy, I'm a solid Atmosphere fan. A lot more so than Aesop but that's because Slug is a lot easier to listen to (in my opinion) that Aesop and he consistenly works with better MCs.

Lucy Ford EPs and LP? Really good shit. Seriously.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    For whatever it's worthy, I'm a solid Atmosphere fan. A lot more so than Aesop but that's because Slug is a lot easier to listen to (in my opinion) that Aesop and he consistenly works with better MCs.

Lucy Ford EPs and LP? Really good shit. Seriously.

congrats on 3000 posts oliver...

peace.

• Joining the 'easy punching-bag artists' queue anytime soon?
    M.O.P. one far behind??? Hmmn, I didn't think so.

But saying that they are terrible & Slug is corny is a bit rich...
    ...they might not be your taste, but 'terrible'...? Can't agree at all.

Slug is one of those rare emcees that girls like because he's open with his feelings & guys like him because he expresses his frustrations with relationships that they can relate to.
    How is that corny?
    Getting girls into good hip hop is a hard task as it is. Can't see that as a bad thing.
    Prior to their Epitaph signing they weren't exactly the 'cool' kids on the block as they are now.
    Though I see what you mean. They might now be seen as the hip hop they can like when reading Vice mag.

At least he's not a vapid single minded emcee who talks about being in 'the club' all the time.
    And I'm not some card carrying Rhymesayers fanboy.

Though I do rate Brother Ali over Slug, but that's not taking anything away from Slug.
    i mean, there's no need for an explanation. i personally think they're terrible. slug is extremely corny to me, and the production is just blah. but that's cool that you dig them or whatever, i have no problem with that.

• And Blueprint is the shit

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    And Blueprint is the shit

be easy mike! job security man!!