Bored at work - SexStrut - Let's discuss

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Doggie style rulez the world. Opinions?

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

i liked the soundtrack version of murder was the case more than the doggystyle version

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

i liked the soundtrack version of murder was the case more than the doggystyle version [/b]
    totally.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

i liked the soundtrack version of murder was the case more than the doggystyle version

Let me disagree, I get deeper into the song in the doggystyle version.

yeah, you can get a lot deeper to that one, but i usually like to flip it over and check the other tracks before the needle runs out.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    yeah, you can get a lot deeper to that one, but i usually like to flip it over and check the other tracks before the needle runs out.

Yep, but now that I'm a married man I feel like I play a lot more of 45 that 33.

Yep, but now that I'm a married man I feel like I play a lot more of 45 that 33.
    i feel you, but have you ever tried playing two at the same time? it sounds good to match beats and all, but if your not careful, you can burn the stylus... then it's a trip to the cartridge doctor.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Are Star Blazers.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

i feel you, but have you ever tried playing two at the same time? it sounds good to match beats and all, but if your not careful, you can burn the stylus... then it's a trip to the cartridge doctor.

Two at the same time? That was in my good old thriftstore days. I would play 2 or more dirty finds.

I like to do the landslide.

i'd tap.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

so you went from 12 inches to 7 inches?

• Yep, but now that I'm a married man I feel like I play a lot more of 45 that 33.

ZING!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Basically, yep. Or that's how it feels like. Shorter running time, but there are days you find that super funky 45

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    i'd tap.

What breakfast cereal is the little monster humping? Looks tasty.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i'd tap.

I like the other "girl", quietly waitin' for her turn. Mang, I'm sick!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Basically, yep. Or that's how it feels like. Shorter running time, but there are days you find that super funky 45

Triple gatefold Double long player.

• I like to do the landslide.
    i'd tap.

What breakfast cereal is the little monster humping? Looks tasty.

Looks like a crusty latke

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    a crusty latke

i'd tap