The GUZZO on BLIND DATE MPEG BEG THREAD

13»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yeah, I'll send that bith priority. hopefully it will be up by the end of the week.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Bump.

Why have I not seen this yet? Come on people, we can do better than this.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    ANY DAY NOW

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ANY DAY NOW

saying,

pletty prease!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    HARDCROE

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's coming. Believe me, it's worth the wait!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Help!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i say we ban adam until this video comes to light... its his fault in the first place that im fucking watching this wretched show now in order to catch a glimpse of that fucktard! so mad at adam right now...

• i say we ban adam until this video comes to light... its his fault in the first place that im fucking watching this wretched show now in order to catch a glimpse of that fucktard! so mad at adam right now...

I'd say amen to that... except that I was already a dedicated BLIND DATE viewer before this whole thing happened.

• someone explain to the uninitiated.... some "foll" that you "cats" know is going to be or was on Blind date yeah?

• someone explain to the uninitiated.... some "foll" that you "cats" know is going to be or was on Blind date yeah?

Spot on, mate. Our geezer didn't shag the slag he was paired with, but by all accounts it was a right corker of a telly program.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Spot on, mate. Our geezer didn't shag the slag he was paired with, but by all accounts it was a right corker of a telly program.

PLAESE TO POST THE MPEG, MY KNEES ARE SORE FROM BEGGIN, NO AYO.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    someone explain to the uninitiated.... some "foll" that you "cats" know is going to be or was on Blind date yeah?

foll = fool
    cats = a guy

*with my best accent* "You know wot I mean?"

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    WHERE THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!?!???!?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i think marco is my favorite strutter of the month

• Spot on, mate. Our geezer didn't shag the slag he was paired with, but by all accounts it was a right corker of a telly program.

i think marco is my favorite strutter of the month

I think I'm going to frame this thread.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    someone explain to the uninitiated.... some "foll" that you "cats" know is going to be or was on Blind date yeah?

COMEDY! Five stars. That cat Marco is a foll!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    coming soon...

• there better be some record banter on there.....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just saw this the other night and it was awesome. Adam you're fucking hilarious, KILLING IT.

• !!!

c'mon soulstrut!