Post random pics (avoid hot women)

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

my city's skyline is boring as hell, but we do have the biggest baseball bat in the world...

Biggest bat ain't that bad...

I mean.. We have the tallest free standing structure. It's got a fancy restaurant and observation decks and even a lil night club up there!!!

Look at the pic... You can't miss it... You can almost see it from anywhere in the city. You would have to be blind not to see it...

Seriously... What an eye sore...

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

my city's skyline is boring as hell, but we do have the biggest baseball bat in the world...

Biggest bat ain't that bad...

I mean.. We have the tallest free standing structure. It's got a fancy restaurant and observation decks and even a lil night club up there!!!

Look at the pic... You can't miss it... You can almost see it from anywhere in the city. You would have to be blind not to see it...

Seriously... What an eye sore...

^the genius of this post is the two birds with one stone thing...refering to the skyline (keeping it relevant to a previous post) and infringing on the topic title's intent...full marks

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

^the genius of this post is the two birds with one stone thing...refering to the skyline (keeping it relevant to a previous post) and infringing on the topic title's intent...full marks
    No he didnt infringe, the title was AVOID HOT WOMEN. He avoided them allright.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

No he didnt infringe, the title was AVOID HOT WOMEN. He avoided them allright.

touche...ok, apply my comment if he posted this isntead then

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    It's my thread. I can do whatever I want with it. I got the POWER.

• This is where I lived for six months as a student in italy. This is in Trastevere my favorite part of Rome. I want to go back so badly, but I have no idea when i will have the money.

beautiful.

I need to travel again. I also need 10X of what is in my bank account.

reverse

• found this one looking for pictures of my cats on my harddrive (i didn't take it)

• It's my thread. I can do whatever I want with it. I got the POWER.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

needs to be cleaned up, but that graemlin is

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Luh-ville, KY home of the Louisville Slugger Mueseum and Mohammed Ali Blvd. I spent quite a bit of time there a few years back (work related) got to know Bardstown Road pretty well, there's some pub about half way down across from the Irish joint that has some bomb ass pizza, don't quite remember the name, good beers as well. Nice people, nice town, work sucked...

wicks? ya bardstown road is all we have for entertainment, and i almost got my ass whooped/shot on mohammed one night a few years back....

• needs to be cleaned up, but that graemlin is

how do you make graemlins again ? i got a cool idea for one.

• some joints from the crib...

• needs to be cleaned up, but that graemlin is

how do you make graemlins again ? i got a cool idea for one.

As is evident, I really have no idea what I'm doing. I just pulled an image from the web, made it small, and added a text box that a jacked from another graemlin.

p.s. Thanks for the Fusion Mix, I've been bumping it steadily...and I'm not generally a fan of fusion! If you have time to hip me to the tracklist I'd be grateful.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

fo sho!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

fo sho!

By popular demand, more Catherine Fulop:

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• i guess i'm pretty dense but i don't see any plastic surgery on her face, other than the fact she had freckles and now has none. her nose looks a little different but that's about it.

i mean i've seen much worse. i think she actually looks pretty good now.

• p.s. Thanks for the Fusion Mix, I've been bumping it steadily...and I'm not generally a fan of fusion! If you have time to hip me to the tracklist I'd be grateful.

glad you enjoy it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wicks? ya bardstown road is all we have for entertainment, and i almost got my ass whooped/shot on mohammed one night a few years back....
    yer lucky i let you live.