I DID NOT SEE THAT

I DID NOT SEE THAT

I DID NOT SEE THAT

• ayo

Which Phish concert was that???

• That's Glastonbury UK.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    wow, I guess concertgoers just don't give a fuck in the UK
    I've heard of people whyling out in the mud and ish at that festival, but dayum dood

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

is this real ? info plaese...

why is everyone standing around like no big deal?

• Glastonbury? Please. That's on the set of the the Burton shoot in Chile. I've been to Santiago a bunch of times and know it when I see it. Way to go, Nat.

• Glastonbury? Please. That's on the set of the the Burton shoot in Chile. I've been to Santiago a bunch of times and know it when I see it. Way to go, Nat.

Yeah...didn't they set that guy on fire when they were done???

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ayo

Which Phish concert was that???

you werent at THAT diplo show?

• is this real ? info plaese...

I don't think this is necessarily Glastonbury, but either way, it's the sort of thing that "went down" at the weekly illegal raves in the South UK at the height of the ecstasy thing. The sound system logos, the caravan, the Fila boots, it all points to a Crusty rave near Bristol or Oxford circa 1991.

Crusty Love it is then, especially as the party prolly started at least one day before. They should have had a tarp thrown over them by that stage. :shudder:

Edit: this is actually pretty classy considering. And I bet he had to buy her drugs first. What a gent.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that photo makes me want to take a dump.

• is this real ? info plaese...

I don't think this is necessarily Glastonbury, but either way, it's the sort of thing that "went down" at the weekly illegal raves in the South UK at the height of the ecstasy thing. The sound system logos, the caravan, the Fila boots, it all points to a Crusty rave near Bristol or Oxford circa 1991.

Crusty Love it is then, especially as the party prolly started at least one day before. They should have had a tarp thrown over them by that stage. :shudder:

Edit: this is actually pretty classy considering. And I bet he had to buy her drugs first. What a gent.

This photo is less that 1 year old, and it is 100% Glastonbury.

• that photo makes me want to vomit.

• This photo is less that 1 year old, and it is 100% Glastonbury.

No shit?? Timewarp! Wonder what the music sounds like?