Fifty

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1509158/09082005/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true"I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me," he said. "After 50 Cent, [hip-hop fans] was looking for something non-confrontational, and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his record took off.""I put the people closest to me on it," he added of the album. "I don't have a lot of friends. When I look around, I play a role different from the average friend. Your friend is somebody you have a personal relationship with, but your friend doesn't actually employ you. Sometimes I'm sure they would like to tell me '50, would you shut the f--- up!' Or 'Get out of here!' But they don't tell me that 'cause I employ them." Damn, this dude's gonna make a lot of enemies real quicklike. I just noticed that Fat Joe's in the Jim Jones/Paul Wall/Diddy Puff Daddy video. Watch 50 go at them now.Somebody (Paycheck?) was saying a couple months ago that Kanye was about to receive much backlash, but it seems to me like it's 50 headed for that.Herm

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, that shit is hilarious

how fucking funny is that jim jones, paul wall, diddy track, by the way?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1509158/09082005/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

"I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me," he said. "After 50 Cent, [hip-hop fans] was looking for something non-confrontational, and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his record took off."

"I put the people closest to me on it," he added of the album. "I don't have a lot of friends. When I look around, I play a role different from the average friend. Your friend is somebody you have a personal relationship with, but your friend doesn't actually employ you. Sometimes I'm sure they would like to tell me '50, would you shut the f--- up!' Or 'Get out of here!' But they don't tell me that 'cause I employ them."

Damn, this dude's gonna make a lot of enemies real quicklike. I just noticed that Fat Joe's in the Jim Jones/Paul Wall/Diddy Puff Daddy video. Watch 50 go at them now.

Somebody (Paycheck?) was saying a couple months ago that Kanye was about to receive much backlash, but it seems to me like it's 50 headed for that.

Herm

the sound of 50's continuing departure from reality

• haha, that shit is hilarious
    how fucking funny is that jim jones, paul wall, diddy track, by the way?

DIDDY GOES HOAAARD.

Ha ha!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i nearly shit myself when i heard diddy yelling out dipset

• i nearly shit myself when i heard diddy yelling out dipset

I wonder if dudes get heated when he yells out "BAD BOY!!!" all over their song.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

"I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me," he said. "After 50 Cent, [hip-hop fans] was looking for something non-confrontational, and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his record took off."

"I put the people closest to me on it," he added of the album. "I don't have a lot of friends. When I look around, I play a role different from the average friend. Your friend is somebody you have a personal relationship with, but your friend doesn't actually employ you. Sometimes I'm sure they would like to tell me '50, would you shut the f--- up!' Or 'Get out of here!' But they don't tell me that 'cause I employ them."

Damn, this dude's gonna make a lot of enemies real quicklike. I just noticed that Fat Joe's in the Jim Jones/Paul Wall/Diddy Puff Daddy video. Watch 50 go at them now.

Somebody (Paycheck?) was saying a couple months ago that Kanye was about to receive much backlash, but it seems to me like it's 50 headed for that.

Herm

dude sounds like an unholy mix of:

travis bickle
    donald trump
    henry rollins

with maybe a pinch of Ricky Henderson and The Punisher thrown in...

i understand he's had a hard life, but he every quote i read from him is this totally obvious bullshit that he acts like is the fucking tablets from Mt. Sinai...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

dude feels threatened by the most non-threatening rap star.

hilarious.