IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE ARCHAIC HERE

13»

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Why do people assume he'd WANT to come back, even if he were allowed?

Aside from Young Mackenstein's 'time-outs', has anyone ever been banned and then wanted back in?

Artifactor.

• Bring back Archaic...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Has Vitamin even been around since that "channeling Native American rage" shit?

Seems like dude banned himself after getting

I would like to hear V's view of how the disaster was handled....it would certainly prove interesting.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Why do people assume he'd WANT to come back, even if he were allowed?

Aside from Young Mackenstein's 'time-outs', has anyone ever been banned and then wanted back in?

Artifactor.

really? for what? under the same name?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I would like to hear V's view of how the disaster was handled....it would certainly prove interesting.

I wish he would have explained himself on a few other points. A while back, he liked to use the word "Islamafacist" on the board, denigrating the millions of chill people who practise the Muslim faith around the world. I called him on it. He didn't offer much in the way of explanations. I can't back the guy just because he was of my kind.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I would like to hear V's view of how the disaster was handled....it would certainly prove interesting infuriating.

Perhaps he could musically channel the rage of the citizens of New Orleans who have been betrayed by his government for us.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I would like to hear V's view of how the disaster was handled....it would certainly prove interesting infuriating.

Perhaps he could musically channel the rage of the citizens of New Orleans who have been betrayed by his government for us.

There are alots of Native Americans from NOLA, so it would certainly not be beyond the realm of possibility.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Just wondering... Wasn't he banned, not for his posts, but really because he was bugging raj in PM's constantly and rocking the "I pay to post here"? And raj just had enough... Eventhough I don't think he should be banned, I support raj's choice, just because it's his site. He can do whatever he wants.

Side note: Was Pap banned again after Pap day?

• Fuck Archaic. I dont know why you guys think he was so interesting. Conspiracy theorists piss me off. They aren't interesting, they are mentally unbalanced.

Seriously... TheMack is more interesting than that fool. That dude was an idiot. The fact that so many people give any value to what he posted really makes me scratch my head. It got to the point where I completely skipped past most of his posts and all of his threads. I just can't take that kind of babble. If you miss archaic then go downtown and listen homeless people yell at imaginary people. Its the same thing. Crazy ass fucktard.

I think I need more coffee.

And to answer ur PM's!!!

Back on topic. Not that I cared what he posted about. I just think banning/deleting threads due to postings is censorship. And since no rules are posted... But banning because your bugging the shit out of the owner (Mass PM blast,etc) of the board is ok.

PS- Dizzy answer ur PM fool!

• I think I need more coffee.

And to answer ur PM's!!!

Back on topic. Not that I cared what he posted about. I just think banning/deleting threads due to postings is censorship. And since no rules are posted... But banning because your bugging the shit out of the owner (Mass PM blast,etc) of the board is ok.

ack! pm where? on my salary diz or my dizzy bull?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Crazy ass fucktard.

Hello dear Diz.

I think maybe less coffee?

• Crazy ass fucktard.

Hello dear Diz.

but more soju

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Crazy ass fucktard.

Hello dear Diz.

but more soju

• woooooooooo hooooooooooo!

damn right i need some soju. in a serious way.

• Crazy ass fucktard.

Glad to see our recent show of compassion hasn't made everyone so touchy-feely.

• this is like 2 blocks from where i live. i throw up just thinking about it.

And to answer ur PM's!!!

ack! pm where? on my salary diz or my dizzy bull?

Ahhh yeah... Forgot you gots 2 accounts... Damn working for da man Salary_Diz!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

this is like 2 blocks from where i live. i throw up just thinking about it.

whoah, whats soju? Is it good?

Furthermore, all you reptilian shapshifting bitches on here offended by the type of real speak commonly labeled as "crazy conspiracy theories", need to take that shit back to bohemiangrove.com

• soju is what we as americans commonly refer to as isopropyl rubbing alcohol. except they put it in pretty green bottles and foo-foo it up with fruit flavoring.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    bohemiangrove.com

That link doesn't work.

What is soju?

h

• whoah, whats soju?

Korean alchohol. It is both the answer to all your problems, and the reason for all your problems. It is the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega.

Is it good?

Depends on your definition of "good". It's good at what it does, meaning that it will FUCK YOU UP. Also, although most people think it tastes terrible, the taste has actually grown on me to where I can drink it straight. It also made me puke my brains out in front of Shig, Asprin, and his lady.

Furthermore, all you reptilian shapshifting bitches on here offended by the type of real speak commonly labeled as "crazy conspiracy theories", need to take that shit back to bohemiangrove.com

Sometimes I swear you are a genius. But only when you talk about reptilians.