Soul Strut 25: We're Not Done Yet Edition

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,782 Posts
Hey folks.  Alot of isht has gone down in the 10 months since I made that whimsical announcement that I was pulling the plug on soulstrut on Oct 31.   It's been a crazy challenging year for me and my mind has been on other things.  The outpouring of support from faithful strutters has put a lot of things in perspective.  So, much to the chagrin to the people at the-breaks.com and Weird-Records-that-Suck.org, I will be keeping the lights on at soulstrut for the near future.  I'm hoping I can circle back when the smoke clears and spend more time delving into the rich history of this place.  Thank you all for your support and understanding.   
billbradleyklezmer electro-thug beatsketanpinoJimsteralieNDN2mistermayoElectrodeYemskydj_cityboyYaga.Reactions.RecordLimit.Single

Comments

• Amazing news brother! Keep on keeping on!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,145 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,945 Posts
    Duderonomy

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,332 Posts
    Like a crack addict, I still catch myself typing soulstrut.com from time to time.  I am glad to hear this. Keep it around, who knows what will come out of this in a few years.

I hope you and yours pull through whatever you're going through. Much love.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,473 Posts
    holy fuck! honestly, the thought of typing out some “thank you” post was giving me anxiety, lol just saying “thanks” doesnt really seem like enough… i kept procrastinating on it trying to come up with the right words…

**edit - its thanksgiving weekend - i am putting on my SoulStrut shirt -Thank You Raj, i appreciate you!

phew!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,902 Posts

• There's nothing sadder than the Harris/Walz attempts at pandering to "the male vote."  Fortunately most are able to see through the bullshit.

And glad Soul Strut isn't going away!!
    Duderonomy

• Much like Benghazi, Soul Strut ain't going away!

Thank you Raj. Kamala thanks you too. She's been buying Jews For Jesus records for decades looking for the one with the breakbeat, all thanks to the Strut. She's never found one, they all suck
    dizzybull

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,945 Posts
    Kamala promises to remove all bells.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,473 Posts
    Much like Benghazi, Soul Strut ain't going away!

Thank you Raj. Kamala thanks you too. She's been buying Jews For Jesus records for decades looking for the one with the breakbeat, all thanks to the Strut. She's never found one, they all suck

2 Live Jews - Me So Humid, lol

• BlastmanBlastman 13 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Hey folks.  Alot of isht has gone down in the 10 months since I made that whimsical announcement that I was pulling the plug on soulstrut on Oct 31.   It's been a crazy challenging year for me and my mind has been on other things.  The outpouring of support from faithful strutters has put a lot of things in perspective.  So, much to the chagrin to the people at the-breaks.com and Weird-Records-that-Suck.org, I will be keeping the lights on at soulstrut for the near future.  I'm hoping I can circle back when the smoke clears and spend more time delving into the rich history of this place.  Thank you all for your support and understanding.   

This is amazing to hear RAJ! I found the short time I have been here a blast, and it’s so nice to hear this news!   

• kicks79kicks79 1,337 Posts
    Oh wow that's great news. I've been slowly trawling through the old posts.