Getting in trouble at the office

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You never get in trouble for sharing too little on the internet, only too much.

Actually, on SoulStrut, failure to poast a picture of oneself can lead to calls for one to be banned.

• I got fired from the Department of Veteran's Affairs in 1996 for sending someone an email with the subject: Fisty Grits + Your Pants = Cum

I need to know more about this email.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Actually, on SoulStrut, failure to poast a picture of oneself can lead to calls for one to be banned.

Faux-Rills Revealed.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    It's Day II after said work incident. I don't have work today because of school stuff. I'm still bitter. Coming up with weird theories. Maybe it wasn't FB. There are hundreds of ppl with my name, and I've been told I'm hard to find. Hmm, maybe I did open it at work. I wonder why no one's gotten on me for using ebay and stuff at work, then. Guess I'll never really know. No use in beating myself up, but that's what humans do. I'll have to regain trust around the office; too bad I don't really know which people to focus on.

Faux-Rills Revealed.

I hope that's a fake tattoo. It makes me depressed to see that thing cover 10% of a perfectly decent-looking body.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

This makes no sense to me whatsoever. She wasn't 'under surveillance' unless they hacked into her account.

Believe it or not, surveillance doesn't necessarily involve hacking someone's email/Facebook account.

Dude, the internet is public.

Outside my home on the street is public. Shouldn't give an employer the right to use any tools available to check up what I might or might not be saying about them. She already stated she never used any of works resources. Didn't name any names (Either her's or works or anyone at the office). She didn't even check her blog from work.

To me that kinda is surveillance.

I hope my Google cache removal request goes through (it's still pending). It's possible that I did access the blog at work, but maybe once or twice. But I surf the web so much that it wouldn't have been obvious.

Full disclosure: I am an employer myself, but it's never occurred to me to look at an employees Facebook or blog or whatever.

I don't go looking for stuff to eavesdrop on what employees are saying, but I sure as hell have the company name on Google alert so that I can respond to any positive or negative usage of our brand. And I work for a non-profit, so it's not about some "we're out to screw people to make a buck, muahahaha!"

I think your case is different. It bought up your actually company. it's not like you went searching into your employee with no reason.

It's possible that I did access the blog at work, but maybe once or twice.

Well then... Punishment is in order.

I suggest you send me all your records.

It's possible that I did access the blog at work, but maybe once or twice.

Well then... Punishment is in order.

I suggest you send me all your records.

Like I said, I brought this onto myself and take full ownership of my actions. I'm in the process of removing all traces of the blog, but unfortunately, I cannot erase memories, and hope they didn't print anything out. I'm just pissed at myself for letting this get through; I'm usually SO careful.

Now, I just have to bitterly tap out 2 more pages of a paper for school, and get started on some other homework. This thing came at a bad time.

Faux-Rills Revealed.

I hope that's a fake tattoo. It makes me depressed to see that thing cover 10% of a perfectly decent-looking body.

Thank you for saying that my body is decent-looking but, yes, it is a real tattoo.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Faux-Rills Revealed.

Thank you for saying that my body is decent-looking but, yes, it is a real tattoo.

I think those may be the best tatooed brass knuckles I have ever seen. Props to you, Faux.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Faux-Rills Revealed.

I think those may be the best tatooed brass knuckles I have ever seen. Props to you, Faux.

Never mind the ring pops. SO THUGGISH RIGHT NOW.

Faux-Rills Revealed.

Thanks.

I bicycle 30 miles to and from work each day in order to maintain my hip-hop abs.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

I bicycle 30 miles to and from work each day in order to maintain my hip-hop abs.

fixed it

Cute bra, Faux. Those little buttons are so cute.

I know you're from California, and not to harsh your mellow or anything, but addressing me as "bra" is not cool.

I know you're from California, and not to harsh your mellow or anything, but addressing me as "bra" is not cool.

I don't think she was addressing you as "bra". More so making a comment on your under garment choices.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I don't think she was addressing you as "bra". More so making a comment on your under garment choices.

Ouch. Clarification fail.

• Options

Faux-Rills Revealed.

Thanks.

LOL!

The bra in the tattoo pic, Faux.

What does it mean to call a guy a bra anyway? I'm guessing it has nothing to do with breast support or cleavage shaping.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    bra = bro with a "surfer" accent.

It's a Hawaii thing...

bra = bro with a "surfer" accent.

Eh. I was expecting something much more exciting than that.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

Faux-Rills Revealed.

Thanks.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Bra_Rillz.

Bra_Rillz.

4Life

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Someone photoshop a party hat on this.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

Someone photoshop a party hat on this.

Bobo? Is that you?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

Every time some joins and posts a spam link I ban them and delete their posts. 
    Jimster