50% discount on the Full Strata Records (digital) discography!

javonskijavonski 43 Posts
Dear friends, family, supporters, and fans, now that many of us (artists/record label owners) have lost gigs/work due to the coronavirus pandemic, we definitely need your actual support more than ever! This is definitely a time to support artists and labels you love! You can support #180proofrecords by visiting our @bandcamp page and purchasing either albums or individual tracks. We are also offering a 50% (digital only) discount on the purchase of the full strata discography! Trust, every little bit helps right now! LINK IN BIO

ketanElectrode

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Hey - I went to the page and it wasn't clear how much it would cost for the whole disco to live on my hard-drive - how much would that run?  (Thanks!)

• javonskijavonski 43 Posts
    oh my bad I thought it mentioned it but it's 53.25 € for the full discography!

thx! amir

all you have to do is click on one of the releases and it offers you a chance to purchase the full discography too

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Thanks!  

no doubt, thank you!

For all those that asked here's a list of what's offered at a 50% discount of the strata digital catalog!

1. CJQ-Location Album

2. Bert Myrick -Live ‘n Well album

3.Larry Nozero Time album

4. The Lyman Woodard Organization-Saturday Night Special album

6.Sam Sanders-Mirror Mirror album

7.Ron English -Fish Feet album

8.Maulawi-Orotunds album

9.Sphere-Inside Ourselves album

10. CJQ-The Black Hole album

11. Mingus: Jazz In Detroit/Strata Concert Gallery/46 Selden album

12. Kenny Cox Clap Clap! The Joyful Noise album

13. TJ-Time is Wasting EP

14. The Soulmates-I’m Really Gonna Miss you/People We Gotta Do Better (digital only exclusive)

15. Fito Foster EP (digital only exclusive)

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Heard a track from that CJQ unreleased album on the radio last night. Has that Bitches Brew feel to it. And the sound quality on my 2001 reissue of Saturday Night Special has much to be desired. So, thanks!
    javonski

Electrode said:
    Heard a track from that CJQ unreleased album on the radio last night. Has that Bitches Brew feel to it. And the sound quality on my 2001 reissue of Saturday Night Special has much to be desired. So, thanks!

Yeah, you probably heard the 3rd track that definitely sounds like Bitches Brew or the Head Hunters!  Thx!