Photography Strut - Pics you shot recently

1235»

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,498 Posts
    this is a mixed bag but on the theme of road trips, last year i drove from la up to nelson (bc) and over to toronto.  it was great and in the process i got sciatica and took some of these photos

billbradleyklezmer electro-thug beatsElectrodeDuderonomy

• RAJ - I'm not sure which I prefer, the polaroids or the Mamiya shots! Great atmosphere.

Ketan - some of those have some real heavy PNW vibes. what are you shooting on to get the double exposures?

• YemskyYemsky 545 Posts
    This is a diverse bunch from the last 12 months. Shot on iPhone 7, iPhone 10, Samsung S9, GoPro Max, unless I’ve forgotten something.

ElectrodeDuderonomy

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 2,690 Posts
    All shot with my cheap LG phone at various places in Los Angeles. Soon I'll upgrade to a real cam like the Canon EOS before I take a road trip to Utah, Wyoming and Idaho early next year.l

Duderonomyketan

Ketan - some of those have some real heavy PNW vibes. what are you shooting on to get the double exposures?

i hit up sequoia, sf, weed, portland, mt vernon, and some others ??? before getting to nelson.  but none of those pics are from there!  i mean the outdoor stuff is from la, green bay, prairies and northern ontario.  but yeah, vibez.  that's on my very basic ricoh xr-1. 

these are from my dumb iphone...

outside santa elena (cr)

scarry shit

princess point

Electrode

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 2,690 Posts
    I just attended a slideshow presentation hosted by Roger Steffens of Family Acid at a nearby venue as a promotion for his new book. Wild stuff. The man certainly likes his double exposures, weed and reggae. Check it out.

https://ozmarecords.com/pages/the-family-acid-california
    ketan

Electrode said:
    I just attended a slideshow presentation hosted by Roger Steffens of Family Acid at a nearby venue as a promotion for his new book. Wild stuff. The man certainly likes his double exposures, weed and reggae. Check it out.

https://ozmarecords.com/pages/the-family-acid-california

oh my god, i like those things too!  that book looks amazing, thanks.

• JimsterJimster Twilight Zone/ Al Capone/ Rolling Stone/ Eva Perón 6,313 Posts

DuderonomyketanElectrode