my second album on Ubiquity, "celestial strut" dropped

bosqbosq boston 6 Posts
edited November 2015 in Strut Central
I know there are some fans of eclectic things on here so thought I'd drop this off for consumption - bit of afro / latin / disco / house melange mostly dance oriented. some heavy weight guests like Kaleta from egypt 80, Jimmy Riley, Nicole Willis. holler at me if you think you should be someone getting a promo!

Duderonomyklezmer electro-thug beatspara11axRAJppadilhaLoopDreams

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    "Celestial Strut" is a really dope cut.

Nice work!

Got a Strut-friendly discount code one could apply via bandcamp?

• bosqbosq boston 6 Posts
    I actually have 0 control over that bandcamp BUT I know ubiquity is doing a massive sale and everything is half off direct from them at the moment. 

https://www.ubiquityrecords.com/shop/products/BOSQ-%2d-Celestial-Strut.html and the code is;  BFUB2015 

Brings the digi album down to 5$ and makes the vinyl pretty cheap too.

para11ax

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Hi Bosq,

I already hollered on facebook and expressed my excitement about your new album. Your music sounds to me like the stuff I always hope the new Quantic releases would sound like.  My favourite cut on it is probably "Liars & Thieves Dub" but all the others are excellent, too. But I think I would have prefered the instrumental of the Nicole Willis song. It's great that the vinyl comes with a free download code. Thanks for that!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Liking the second track the most myself, but there's another heavy afro-funk cut I'd also want to hear loud in a club. Great work, will forward on details to a pal of mine who gets wood for world music.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    bosq said:
    I actually have 0 control over that bandcamp BUT I know ubiquity is doing a massive sale and everything is half off direct from them at the moment. 

https://www.ubiquityrecords.com/shop/products/BOSQ-%2d-Celestial-Strut.html and the code is;  BFUB2015 

Brings the digi album down to 5$ and makes the vinyl pretty cheap too.

Copped! 

That code takes 50% off the vinyl price. A much sweeter deal than I had anticipated

Thanks homie! Can't wait to play this out when I get my hands on it.

• just listened on spotify––this is killer, great job! 

heading to ubiquity's website to order the vinyl now

y'all are some action taking dudes! Appreciate both the kind words and the support! Y'all won't be disappointed when the vinyl arrives it's handsome. and @Finelikewine, would be dope if they started giving out instrumentals at some point! There is a dub though shoot me a message somewhere if you want that 

edit: here is the dub for anyone interested

para11axfinelikewine

• Album is killer from front to back and I've been playing a bunch of joints from it out for a while. Hard to pick a favorite but the first track might be it for me. Very well done, sir!
    finelikewine

Album is killer from front to back and I've been playing a bunch of joints from it out for a while. Hard to pick a favorite but the first track might be it for me. Very well done, sir!
    thanks so much man!