what's your christian rapper name?

123457»

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    ppadilha said:
    LazarusOblong said:

Why not just acknowledge your extremely absurd mistake and move on, like an adult would do?.

Why not just acknowledge you're a humorless asshat?

You made a joke that didn't work because you can't tell Judaism from Christianity.

Your humor credentials are right up there with Larry the Cable Guy's.

Snoooze. Move along.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,243 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    ppadilha said:
    LazarusOblong said:

Why not just acknowledge your extremely absurd mistake and move on, like an adult would do?.

You made a joke that didn't work because you can't tell Judaism from Christianity.

Jesus, I didn't want to belabor the point or extend an idiotic argument in an otherwise awesome thread, but do you seriously think I know the word "bris" and don't know it's a jewish thing? The fact that you got all cross because you don't understand the concept of a pun doesn't mean you're smarter than me, it means you're the biggest fucking idiot in the room. Bris-tie Boys is a delightful pun, not only sticking to the spirit of the thread but also giving a slight nod to Michael Diamond and the Adams Horovitz and Yauch, and I fucking nailed it. Don't try to crucify me because of your own stupidity.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    LazarusOblong said:
    ppadilha said:
    LazarusOblong said:

Jesus, I didn't want to belabor the point or extend an idiotic argument in an otherwise awesome thread, but do you seriously think I know the word "bris" and don't know it's a jewish thing? The fact that you got all cross because you don't understand the concept of a pun doesn't mean you're smarter than me, it means you're the biggest fucking idiot in the room. Bris-tie Boys is a delightful pun, not only sticking to the spirit of the thread but also giving a slight nod to Michael Diamond and the Adams Horovitz and Yauch, and I fucking nailed it. Don't try to crucify me because of your own stupidity.

Jews + nailed it = Jesus related. Check mate.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Larry The Cable Guy is funnier than your mom's whole basketball team.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Gary said:
    Jews + nailed it = Jesus related. Check mate.