Kanye say's don't call me KANE

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
How many people used to call Kayne West, KANE West?I did for about a month...peace.

Comments

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    How many people used to call Kayne West, KANE West?

I did for about a month...

peace.

Uh, DJS - the way you've spelled it Kayne, it would be pronounced Kane...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I'm Sofa Ken We Todd Did

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yes

• Dramatic. Asiatic. Not like many.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Not like fany.

• Ain't no pap steppin'.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    goddamn, it's hard being the kanye...

• goddamn, it's hard being the kanye...

REMEMBER... THIS SHIT AIN'T EASY.

• How many people used to call Kayne West, KANE West?

peace.
    up until around 01 i just called him that dude that did them songs on grav's album. peace, stein. . .

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

peace.

I don???t really watch any TV and never listen to the radio so I thought it was KANE for a some time.

Sheep:

I picked up that Grav album you recommended the beats are sick but I cant quite get with the MC???in.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    How many people used to call Kayne West, KANE West?

peace.

I don???t really watch any TV and never listen to the radio so I thought it was KANE for a some time.

Sheep:

I picked up that Grav album you recommended the beats are sick but I cant quite get with the MC???in.

freal? Lil Ray's verse in City To City is one of the illest from that year IMO. I'm still waiting for his solo album...Grav was supposed to be working on it like 4 years ago.

peace.

Sheep:

freal? Lil Ray's verse in City To City is one of the illest from that year IMO. I'm still waiting for his solo album...Grav was supposed to be working on it like 4 years ago.
    Maybe if I???d heard it at the time I might be feeling it a little more, I only picked it up say 5 or 6 months ago.
    I mean its not a bad album by any means but I???m not feeling it half as much as other stuff I bought at the time.