Attention Young Phonics

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Bun B first week sales: 117,838DangerDoom total sales to date: 37,275You mad?Perhaps feeling a little emotionally fragile?Choking back a sob somewhere?

Comments

• You had to bring me out of lurking? Dude we already talked about this via PM (MAN UP!).

I remember saying something the effect of

Is it even a contest? Bun B will probally outsell that and little brother combined......I can actually see Bun's video on BET ..

another PM

yeah actually those guys arekinda boring

you mad that I impugned your hero's relevance to the Bay Area?

BTW: I think I publicly "sharted" on Dangermouse a few weeks ago. 98% of what that dude touches I won't listen to based on principle.

P.S. I'm on my way to the local "spot" to cop a single or two. You'll be glad I'm coping the new Kanye with your boy from Maroon 5 on it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You had to bring me out of lurking? Dude we already talked about this via PM (MAN UP!).

I remember saying something the effect of

Is it even a contest? Bun B will probally outsell that and little brother combined......I can actually see Bun's video on BET ..

another PM

yeah actually those guys arekinda boring

The game is not to be told like this! And I didn't have the numbers yet...

P.S. I'm on my way to the local "spot" to cop a single or two. You'll be glad I'm coping the new Kanye with your boy from Maroon 5 on it.

Good luck in "coping" with that one...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    But which one stayed more true to their respective roots? Or does that not matter in Faux's eyes? Or better yet, does that not matter in Faux's eyes in this particular argument[/b]?

If Pimp C was worried about UGK's image & core audience when they did "Big Pimpin'," I wonder how he feels about Bun's suspect collaborations with the likes of Trey Songz and Travis Barker?

That said, "The Inauguration" is so goddamn dope it's ridiculous. ("There's a new king on the scene and his crown is a hat that says 'Free Pimp C' now what's fuckin' with that?!" Damn.)

That DangerDoom is sick, too, even though I don't get most of the Adult Swim references. Hate on Doom all you want, but you can't deny dude's wit & work ethic. Rhymes for days, months and years.

Herm

• That DangerDoom is sick, too, even though I don't get most of the Adult Swim references. Hate on Doom all you want, but you can't deny dude's wit & work ethic. Rhymes for days, months and years.

Herm

Exactly! when it come to Danger[/b]Doom, Doomis the talent.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Bun B first week sales: 117,838

DangerDoom total sales to date: 37,275

RADD