there's only one beers left

rookrook 357 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
im lookin to find some new drinky. heres whats on my good list what d'all drink?

Comments

• rookrook 357 Posts
    heiny's ok too

• if i'm going cheap it's PBR, if i'm paying some more it's usually red stripe.....usually i go cheap though.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    heiny's ok too

If her nipples being airbrushed out is supposed to make it "acceptable," it actually only makes it "disturbing."

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Allright ya'll, Japanese edition....

From Okinawa

From Tokyo

From Hokkaido. I visited the Sapporo beer factory and ate dinner there. It was
    SUPER DOPE!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    heiny's ok too

If her nipples being airbrushed out is supposed to make it "acceptable," it actually only makes it "disturbing."

It looks like she's wearing pasties to me. Still gross, though.

Coincidentally, I just had the following conversation with faux_rillz:

Faux: "Did you drink all the beer(s)?"

Coselmed: "Please, there was only one."

Faux: "I think I only drank one beer from that entire pack...I'll have to buy some on the way home."

Coselmed: "Buy you some, n*99a!"

THE END

I forgot the Suntory "Malt's"!

• had this for the first time the other night. delicious. too bad i wont be able to afford more than 1 at a time! so in the mean time ill stick with this.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Coincidentally, I just had the following conversation with faux_rillz:

Faux: "Did you drink all the beer(s)?"
    Coselmed: "Please, there was only one."
    Faux: "I think I only drank one beer from that entire pack...I'll have to buy some on the way home."
    Coselmed: "Buy you some, n*99a!"

THE END

Damn, T**ya will work your 6 pack, son!!

• rookrook 357 Posts

can you buy anyof this stuff stateside?

can you buy anyof this stuff stateside?
    You can buy the regular Orion, Yebisu, Kirin, Asahi and Sapporo beer here in the U.S. I live above a huge Japanese supermarket and they carry all of it. In Japan there are LOTS of seasonal, special and limited versions of beer by the companies above that I have never seen here in the states. I have never seen Suntory "MALT'S" for sale in the U.S.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    damn those look nicee.

import brews is where it is

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Kirin, Asahi and Sapporo beer here in the U.S.
    The US versions of these are all contract brewed in Canada or stateside. I don't think any of them have actually been brewed in Japan since the mid 90's. Either Asahi or Saporro was the last hold out.

Kirin, Asahi and Sapporo beer here in the U.S.
    The US versions of these are all contract brewed in Canada or stateside. I don't think any of them have actually been brewed in Japan since the mid 90's. Either Asahi or Saporro was the last hold out.

Correct! You have done your homework hommie. The Okinawa brewed "Orion" is still imported from Japan. There is now a Sapporo reserve available in the states and I think it is imported from Japan as well.

Correct! You have done your homework hommie. The Okinawa brewed "Orion" is still imported from Japan. There is now a Sapporo reserve available in the states and I think it is imported from Japan as well.
    That's good to hear, I'll have to see if either of my sushi joints carry one of these 2 'cause the quality on those "big three" went down when they moved production over here.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    as far as taste goes what are these like? dark? smooth?

my palette is bacially limited to madark stuff and piss yellow pilsners

That's good to hear, I'll have to see if either of my sushi joints carry one of these 2 'cause the quality on those "big three" went down when they moved production over here.

Yebisu might still be an import too. I agree with you about the quality going down when production was moved over to North America

I'll be in Tokyo for the last two weeks of July and will be drinking LOTS of the authentic real ma deal Japanese beers. I'll be coolin' in the summertime rooftop
    beer gardens in Tokyo.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    CHAN!!! dont get me started on japanese beer.

i am NOT a fan. i mean, its alright in moderation. but when you live there and that's all they have, and they all generally taste the same, you get tired of that shit real quick. plus i used to get irritated when they fill up 2/3 of a small glass with beer, and the other 1/3 with foam.

in closing, i do not like beer.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    O to the G

• rookrook 357 Posts
    thas right. cuttin the chase of fourohs of oe

.http://40ouncebeer.com/pics400/oe3bottles.jpg

• rookrook 357 Posts

i am NOT a fan. i mean, its alright in moderation. but when you live there and that's all they have, and they all generally taste the same, you get tired of that shit real quick. plus i used to get irritated when they fill up 2/3 of a small glass with beer, and the other 1/3 with foam.

Damn Shig! How can you hate on Japanese beer!? That shit is SOOOOOOOOOOO good in the mushi atsui Tokyo natsu. Cold Japanese beer? YES PLAESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Besides, Japan is so dope with the availablity of beer!
    Beer vending machines on the street that are usually also stocked with sake and whiskey? HOLLA!

• rookrook 357 Posts

Damn Shig! How can you hate on Japanese beer!? That shit is SOOOOOOOOOOO good in the mushi atsui Tokyo natsu. Cold Japanese beer? YES PLAESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beer vending machines on the street that are usually also stocked with sake and whiskey? HOLLA!

but what about

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    AWESOME!!!![/b]

yeah, the whiskey vending machine was few and far between. dont get me wrong, the shit is good, but its all about variety for me. and the beers, though tasty, are all about the same taste.

now, what i really liked was the hot coffee/tea/corn soup vending machines in the winter.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    All of my Wisconsin homies stand... fall DOWN!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    if we're talking imports i gotta go with

if not im drinking yuengling, or when on the budget pbr or hi life(champagne of beers anyone?).

hi life(champagne of beers anyone?).
    Hell Yes! I cry when when the 30 packs go of the $13.99 sale and I have to slum it w/ the Beast.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    drinkin a coors light tallboy right now, silver bullet never let me down

kinda tastes like apple juice sometimes though.

You really buy Coors and support the Coors corporation? Not a good move hommie.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

can you drink in the street?

i'm moving

You really buy Coors and support the Coors corporation? Not a good move hommie.

What did the Coors corp. do?

"When one drinks a Coors, they share it with our President and the entire Right-wing conservative cause that is funded through the Coors Brewing Company.

The Coors family has been doing their part in dividing our country by contributing to conservative causes for decades. Regular donations are made through their corporation and on an individual basis. They give generously to The Heritage Foundation, the FCF and many other far right causes.

The Coors family ideology has been causing controversy with women's rights groups, environmental activists, student associations, and gays for their support of conservative organizations and the use of racist and homophobic comments. They even promote neo-conservative efforts by supporting the Nicaraguan contras.

Coors has made an effort to appear favorable to minority groups and gays recently, but this is merely "smoke and mirrors" says Mediatransparency.Org. Coors continues to heavily contribute as it always has. Now it's gone through different foundations that they strategically set up."

You can start your research here....

http://www.corporations.org/coors/