Not work safe posts?

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
This forum does not seem to support this minor, yet crucial, credo. The only titty I can look at at work is the musical variety. Seeing beautiful naked ladies, while wonderfully stimulating, especially considering the old ass in my office, is Peace and (musical) booty grease.

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    This forum does not seem to support this minor, yet crucial, credo. The only titty I can look at at work is the musical variety.

Seeing beautiful naked ladies, while wonderfully stimulating, especially considering the old ass in my office, is

Peace and (musical) booty grease.

And yet your workplace allows you to spend time checking out non-work related sites. Interesting.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

And yet your workplace allows you to spend time checking out non-work related sites. Interesting.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

As long as I got my work done, I can do whatever I want.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

As long as I got my work done, I can do whatever I want.

even look at titties?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Who's gonna be first to pull the titty trigger on this thread. Dude is asking for it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Who's gonna be first to pull the titty trigger on this thread. Dude is asking for it.

I think I just ... blinked.

• Who's gonna be first to pull the titty trigger on this thread. Dude is asking for it.