PEOPLE YOU ARE SICK OF SEEING ON A DAILY BASIS

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Fitness made simple guy.

His head doesn't look like it should be attached to his body.

• barney the dragon (son loves him)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm sick of seeing this weird, bi-polar chick, who just won't leave me alone.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

That's not a chick, it's your conscience. Don't listen to her, she's not real.

• pretty much everyone i work with, i need a vacation stat...

• Fitness made simple guy.

His head doesn't look like it should be attached to his body.

exactly!
    `bout time you worked on that neck - fitness celebrity my arse!

• The loudmouth lady at work who sits across from me who thinks she is always right and everyone else is always wrong! I too need a vacation.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    barney the dragon (son loves him)

Related to barney the dipshit dinosaur?

That's not a chick, it's your conscience. Don't listen to her, she's not real.
    Choke yourself!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

• barney the dragon (son loves him)

Related to barney the dipshit dinosaur?

thats the one!

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Saying, is that dude selling CDs without their cases or buying them to complete his collection of case-less CDs? Did he glue them to those little fany stands? What a douche, everyone knows they go down in value when you glue them on.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

WINNER

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Pssshh Tom is a bajillionaire just for making a stupid website that's only been around for 2 years. I envy Tom.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    Not seeing, but hearing: The receptionist at work has a bad habit of YELLING into the intercom in a ditsy, obnoxious voice. It's like she doesn't understand there's a mic built into the damn phone.

"_______________!!! Liiiiiiine 4!!! "
    *Only 10 seconds pass after the person/department in question has not picked up the phone yet, usually if they are busy doing something else*
    "Uuuuuummmmm...__________!!! Liiiiiiine 4!!! Hello, ________!!! Liiiiine 4 is for yooooooou and the person is holding!!!"

I feel like a real asshole talking shit, though. She really is a nice person.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Not seeing, but hearing: The receptionist at work has a bad habit of YELLING into the intercom in a ditsy, obnoxious voice. It's like she doesn't understand there's a mic built into the damn phone.

"_______________!!! Liiiiiiine 4!!! "
    *Only 10 seconds pass after the person/department in question has not picked up the phone yet, usually if they are busy doing something else*
    "Uuuuuummmmm...__________!!! Liiiiiiine 4!!! Hello, ________!!! Liiiiine 4 is for yooooooou and the person is holding!!!"

I feel like a real asshole talking shit, though. She really is a nice person.

Is her name Nina? And you also hear "Just a moment!" alot?

• Pssshh Tom is a bajillionaire

Who apparently doesn't have a toilet paper holder or windex.

• Beat me to it.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Pssshh Tom is a bajillionaire

Who apparently doesn't have a toilet paper holder or windex.

yeah but i think that pic was taken in the "early years" of myspace. I would imagine that tom's livin' better now, Coogi sweater now.

"...profiles, IM's, I'm the man, girlfriend!"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

nothing's as bad as this bullshit my girl's always dropping on the turntable...
    makes me want to kill myself everytime.