DVD Box Set Info Pleeze!!

llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Just seen the Breakin' Box Set in a local store and am tempted to get it. It has Breakin 1 + 2 which I'm not really into at all and Beat Street which is cool. The disc, however, that I would like info on is only apparently availible in this set. Does anyone know if this is any good? How long does it run for? Thanks for any help.Here is a review of it from on online seller:Features: "The Living Legends B-Boy Video Reel" -- Featuring battles and dance footage from the world's top B-boys, with music by the Living Legends; "The Culture of Hip-Hop" -- New documentary exploring the history, evolution, and culture of hip-hop, with interviews and footage from top talent; "The Four Elements" -- A raw and controversial documentary that explores the four elements of hip-hop: B-boying, DJing, MCing, and tagging; The legendary Rock Steady Crew vs. New York City Breakers battle at the Roxy; Shout-outs; Theatrical trailers; B-boy photo gallery

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I don't know about this box set, but the Graffitti Rock DVD is great, and essential if you are into Beat Street/Breakin'/etc. The only problem is that it is so short(1 show), but the extras on it are nice. I found it used for $8, but I have seen it retail for like $20.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Yeah, I have Grafitti Rock and I agree it is way too short!!!

Anyone know this dvd from the box set. The extra disc sounds interesting but I don't want to shell out for the whole thing if the extra disc is 30 mins long.