Want: Anthology of America Folk Music Volume 2

dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
OK, here's the dealI've been tracking down the volumes of the Harry Smith Anthology for Mr. Sparkle's (aka Mrs. Dollar Bin) X-mas surprise, got 2 out of 3 and I need to complete the set (actually I have 3 out of 4, but the recent volume 4 "reish" doesn't really count). Thus I'm after Volume 2[/b] of this Folkways classic. Trades? I got trades. Cash? I got cash.

Comments

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I don't have them, but since this is for the lady, I will glady keep and eye out and buy them for you should I see them.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Thanks, player.

Just want a few extra pairs of eyes looking out for it, my girl likes her folk music.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Man, I love this set. I take it you're looking for the vinyl versions?

Yeah, my old lady likes waxvinlyOGraers only (no jpeg). She actually has the recent CD reish and plays it to death, so I've been chasing the vinyl for ages, hopefully I can complete the set by Kwanza.

PS: I'll take any pressing, either the late 60s pressing pictured above or the older pressing with no photo

pardon my bump...

I'm still looking for this, if anyone has one to spare.