[[[[ 3000 ]]]]

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Whats up? I'm listening to Al Green "I'm still in love with you" and gettin ready to go to wenatchee for the weekend. I'm excited to see my grandma, haven't seen her since my grandpa's funeral ten months back.Hmm...what else? Matt and I are still working on a mix cd, I'll let heads know thee deal asap.Crink, I'll send your rackord out soon. Progbeatz, PM me, I'll send yours out too as soon as I get the money.Moarklatency, BeardedDougiefresh and lotusland, looking forward to your packages AYO.Hope everybody has a great weekend.Soulstrut rules.PS- my apologies for my lame alterego, I'm trying to turn a new leaf and be positive and keep negativity to myself. jyeah....

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Whats up? I'm listening to Al Green "I'm still in love with you" and gettin ready to go to wenatchee for the weekend. I'm excited to see my grandma, haven't seen her since my grandpa's funeral ten months back.

Hmm...what else? Matt and I are still working on a mix cd, I'll let heads know thee deal asap.

Crink, I'll send your rackord out soon. Progbeatz, PM me, I'll send yours out too as soon as I get the money.

Moarklatency, BeardedDougiefresh and lotusland, looking forward to your packages AYO.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Soulstrut rules.

PS- my apologies for my lame alterego, I'm trying to turn a new leaf and be positive and keep negativity to myself. jyeah....
    congrats, dude...is Wenatchee better than Yakima???

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Wenatchee is radd, I haven't been to yakima in over 20 years so I can't remember.

yeah, I asked because my old roommate use to go there like every other weekend from ft. lewis. he said the same thing...btw, what's poppin' with the mix cd you and mj are making?

its a secret. I'll give you one clue- airborne hot dogs.

airborne hot dogs.
    Just exactly how much acid do you and that guy use??? (cozy sausage)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    LOSER!

airborne hot dogs.

We used to a lot the year after high school when we were roommates. Usually we'd listen to Kraftwerk and Can and draw, then he'd just leave and go skateboarding on acid.

We used to have a 3 foot devil bong, take mushrooms, drink robotussin etc. We were fucking crazy.

airborne hot dogs.

We used to a lot the year after high school when we were roommates. Usually we'd listen to Kraftwerk and Can and draw, then he'd just leave and go skateboarding on acid.

We used to have a 3 foot devil bong, take mushrooms, drink robotussin etc. We were fucking crazy.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WOW

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    yeah, I asked because my old roommate use to go there like every other weekend from ft. lewis. he said the same thing...btw, what's poppin' with the mix cd you and mj are making?

Hommie, Yakima and Wenatchee are both MAD boring with nothing to do. FT. Lewis to Wenatchee and back every other weekend?! That is a HELLA long drive. Your old roommate must have had a SERIOUS girlfriend in Wenatchee! There is a apple festival in Wenatchee once a year and I think that is about all that happens there. LOL. Unless you have family there, I don't see any reason to go. Morocco Mole, plaese to correct me if I am wrong about Wenatchee.

Hommie, Yakima and Wenatchee are both MAD boring with nothing to do. FT. Lewis to Wenatchee and back every other weekend?! That is a HELLA long drive. Your old roommate must have had a SERIOUS girlfriend in Wenatchee! There is a apple festival in Wenatchee once a year and I think that is about all that happens there. LOL. Unless you have family there, I don't see any reason to go. Morocco Mole, plaese to correct me if I am wrong about Wenatchee.

Damn, I'm glad I never went to Wenatchee That foll had a half-sister out there and he would make that trip every other weekend. To each his own, I guess....

There is a apple festival in Wenatchee once a year and I think that is about all that happens there. LOL.
    Oh yeah, he told me about that too. He made it seem like it was the fuckin' Mardi Gras or something.

haha, yeah I'd never wanna live in wenatchee. I'm goin there to hang with family and woop my cousins ass at foosball. No no records in wenatchee. (cuz they're all in Colfax)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    airborne hot dogs.

Pretty much sums up age 18-22 for me.

If any seattle heads know Matt Greasy or Dylan aka Dynomite D's phonenumber, plaese to PM me. I'd love to get back in touch with either one of those guys.