spam spam spam

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Damn, I have an old Yahoo email account I don't use anymore and I check it once in a while just to make sure nothing has come in. In the last 20 days it's gotten 3350 spam messages! That about 167 spams a day! Shit, I remember it getting about 300 spams a month only a few months ago. So glad my Gmail account is clean off that even though I've seen a few spams trickle in the last fews. Hope it doesn't start flooding in.

Comments

• Those spam numbers are crazy. I just started to clean my old laptop yesterday and when I began to archive my old email accounts I noticed that it started load emails to inbox. Waited, waited and waited for couple of hours. Final count was 156.597 emails in junk folder.

Last time I used that computer was 10th of January 2005. That makes it more than 500 spams in a day. I stopped using that account back then since I got bored to all that junk mail which was coming in. I've had that account from 1995 so it's been out there for a long time hitting into spam lists...

Gmail works fine, haven't got even one spam so far

• autezautez 404 Posts

Gmail

Gmail

Gmail

no spam

• i had trouble setting up a gmail account..i cant remember why..couldnt complete it for some reason. i guess I need to get that straightened out

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i had trouble setting up a gmail account..i cant remember why..couldnt complete it for some reason. i guess I need to get that straightened out
    if you need an invite let me know ive got like 100