16-year old killer

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/10/21/MNG3OFC2721.DTLBeen pretty big news around the Bay Area. Shit is almost like...

Comments

• I'm diggin that middle look the best.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm diggin that middle look the best.

The first one is the most revealing.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

dude looks juiced as hell in this picture.maybe it was roid rage.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    brrrrrrrrrrr, what happened to that boy?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    the devil is alive i feel him breathin'

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    fuck that dude

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

LIKE, OH MY GOTH!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

LIKE, OH MY GOTH!

Ban!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

It's pretty crazy and all that, but dude definitely isn't fucking with this guy on the Insane-O-Meter:

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

It's pretty crazy and all that, but dude definitely isn't fucking with this guy on the Insane-O-Meter:

I won't be able to sleep well tonight...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I think we found a Halloween costume for Dizzy!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

If that's enough to give you fright insomnia, then you probably don't want to read the story that lead up to the above mugshot.

LOL!!!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I thought Diz went as Glenn Danzig LAST year!

If that's enough to give you fright insomnia, then you probably don't want to read the story that lead up to the above mugshot.
    I think I remembered it from an earlier post...
    The guy pictured above is from Cananda (or Canadian border??). He chopped up an ex-musician and stuffed him in the trunk. Something to that effect...
    Damn, thanks for reminding me..

• Options
    He lived only minutes from where Danno3000 is now.

BOSTON (AP) -- Gregory Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, on April 25 carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons and fingerprinted Despres.

Then they let him into the United States.

The next day, a gruesome scene was discovered in Despres' hometown of Minto, New Brunswick: The decapitated body of a 74-year-old country musician named Frederick Fulton was found on his kitchen floor. The man's head was in a pillow case under the kitchen table. His common-law wife was found fatally stabbed in a bedroom.

Despres, 22, immediately became a suspect because of a history of violence against his neighbors. He was arrested April 27 after police in Massachusetts saw him wandering down a highway in a sweatshirt with red and brown stains. He is now in jail in Massachusetts on murder charges, awaiting an extradition hearing next month.

How could a man toting what appeared to be a bloody chain saw be allowed into the country'

Bill Anthony, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said the Canadian-born man could not be detained because he is a naturalized U.S. citizen and was not wanted on any criminal charges on the day in question.

Mr. Anthony said Despres was questioned for two hours before being released.

During that time, he said, customs agents employed "every conceivable method" to check for warrants and determine whether Despres had broken any laws in trying to re-enter the country.

"Nobody asked us to detain him," Mr. Anthony said. "Being bizarre is not a reason to keep somebody out of this country or lock them up."

Mr. Anthony conceded that it "sounds stupid" that a man wielding what appeared to be a bloody chain saw could not be detained. But he added: "Our people don't have a crime lab up there. They can't look at a chain saw and decide if it's blood or rust or red paint."

On the same day Despres crossed the border, he was supposed to be in a Canadian court for sentencing on convictions of assaulting and threatening to kill Mr. Fulton's son-in-law, Frederick Mowat, in August.

Mr. Mowat told police that Despres had been bothering his father-in-law for the past month. When Mr. Mowat confronted him, Despres purportedly pulled a knife, pointed it at Mr. Mowat's chest and said he was "going to get you all."

Police think the dispute between the neighbors boiled over in the early morning hours of April 24. They charge that Despres broke into Mr. Fulton's home and killed him and 70-year-old Veronica Decarie.

Mr. Fulton's daughter found her father's body two days later. His car was later found in a gravel pit on a highway leading to the U.S. border. Despres apparently hitchhiked to the border crossing.

In state court the next day, Despres told a judge he was affiliated with NASA and on his way to a Marine Corps base in Kansas when arrested.

After the case was transferred to federal court, Despres' attorney, Michael Andrews, questioned whether his client is mentally competent.

K.

He live only minutes from where Danno3000 is now.

BOSTON (AP) -- Gregory Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, on April 25 carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons and fingerprinted Despres.
    Then they let him into the United States.
    The next day, a gruesome scene was discovered in Despres' hometown of Minto, New Brunswick: The decapitated body of a 74-year-old country musician named Frederick Fulton was found on his kitchen floor. The man's head was in a pillow case under the kitchen table. His common-law wife was found fatally stabbed in a bedroom.
    Despres, 22, immediately became a suspect because of a history of violence against his neighbors. He was arrested April 27 after police in Massachusetts saw him wandering down a highway in a sweatshirt with red and brown stains. He is now in jail in Massachusetts on murder charges, awaiting an extradition hearing next month.
    How could a man toting what appeared to be a bloody chain saw be allowed into the country'
    Bill Anthony, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said the Canadian-born man could not be detained because he is a naturalized U.S. citizen and was not wanted on any criminal charges on the day in question.
    Mr. Anthony said Despres was questioned for two hours before being released.
    During that time, he said, customs agents employed "every conceivable method" to check for warrants and determine whether Despres had broken any laws in trying to re-enter the country.
    "Nobody asked us to detain him," Mr. Anthony said. "Being bizarre is not a reason to keep somebody out of this country or lock them up."
    Mr. Anthony conceded that it "sounds stupid" that a man wielding what appeared to be a bloody chain saw could not be detained. But he added: "Our people don't have a crime lab up there. They can't look at a chain saw and decide if it's blood or rust or red paint."
    On the same day Despres crossed the border, he was supposed to be in a Canadian court for sentencing on convictions of assaulting and threatening to kill Mr. Fulton's son-in-law, Frederick Mowat, in August.
    Mr. Mowat told police that Despres had been bothering his father-in-law for the past month. When Mr. Mowat confronted him, Despres purportedly pulled a knife, pointed it at Mr. Mowat's chest and said he was "going to get you all."
    Police think the dispute between the neighbors boiled over in the early morning hours of April 24. They charge that Despres broke into Mr. Fulton's home and killed him and 70-year-old Veronica Decarie.
    Mr. Fulton's daughter found her father's body two days later. His car was later found in a gravel pit on a highway leading to the U.S. border. Despres apparently hitchhiked to the border crossing.
    In state court the next day, Despres told a judge he was affiliated with NASA and on his way to a Marine Corps base in Kansas when arrested.
    After the case was transferred to federal court, Despres' attorney, Michael Andrews, questioned whether his client is mentally competent.

K.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't even think[/b] of moving to that part of Canada.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

• Options
    It's one of the most polite areas of the country with natural beauty to match. Minto is a dying mining town with extreme poverty (though people of the Maritimes don't seem as caught up in the allure of $$$ as much as us Upper Canadians).

K.

AHHHH!!!!
    ROFL!!

It's one of the most polite areas of the country with natural beauty to match. Minto is a dying mining town with extreme poverty (though people of the Maritimes don't seem as caught up in the allure of $$$ as much as us Upper Canadians).

K.
    that sort of puts me at ease (breathing sigh of relief).

• Minto is a dying mining town

Pun of the day?

• I think we found a Halloween costume for Dizzy!

BOIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

K.
    that looks like killer country.

lol
    Mack made a funnneee!

• Options
    People there aren't rich, but they pay their debts.

K.

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    That was an unfortunate incident, but once again the media goes off stereotyping people. It's not like the whole goth thing hasn't been around for 10 years already, or that just about any public school with at least 2% white kids has at least a small crew of these fools. Sure, they look retarded, but 99.99999999999999% of them aren't randomly killing people and carving stuff into their bodies.

Besides, most of them do that just cause they're outcasts. Why have the media do it more?