You can not expect to walk into a gas station and

dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
find Dark Magus.Sinbad. Smokin a blunt? On new year's?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    no?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

[color:white] payooooo [/color]

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

crink.

I did more than link to the top of the page in that other thread. click on my link, and look at the 'home page' button. on the soulstrut header.

i have a CD or 4 coming your way soon, by the way

crink.

I did more than link to the top of the page in that other thread. click on my link, and look at the 'home page' button. on the soulstrut header.

i have a CD or 4 coming your way soon, by the way

radd!

yes, I'm kinda retarded.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
     var hide= true;<br /><br />function toggleRows(tbl, tag){<br /><br />	var len = tbl.rows.length;<br />	var vStyle = (hide)? "none":"";<br /><br />	for(i=1 ; i< len; i++){<br />		 tbl.rows[i].style.display = vStyle;<br />	 }<br /><br />	if(hide)<br />		tag.innerHTML = [color:yellow] "payo" [/color] ;<br />	else<br />		tag.innerHTML =  [color:orange] "ppaayyoo" [/color] ;<br />	hide= !hide;<br />}<br /><br /> 

var hide= true;<br /><br />function toggleRows(tbl, tag){<br /><br />	var len = tbl.rows.length;<br />	var vStyle = (hide)? "none":"";<br /><br />	for(i=1 ; i< len; i++){<br />		 tbl.rows[i].style.display = vStyle;<br />	 }<br /><br />	if(hide)<br />		tag.innerHTML = [color:yellow] "payo" [/color] ;<br />	else<br />		tag.innerHTML =  [color:orange] "ppaayyoo" [/color] ;<br />	hide= !hide;<br />}<br /><br /> 

actually, I've adopted this instead, but could use a better version, so I'm not using one function per table.

<br />function toggle() {<br />if( document.getElementById("hidethis").style.display=='none' ){<br />document.getElementById("hidethis").style.display = '';<br />}else{<br />document.getElementById("hidethis").style.display = 'none';<br />}<br />}<br />

You guys are scaring me.

You guys are scaring me.

::::::::: ))))))))))))))

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• Sinbad = Smokin a blunt on New Years

Documentation exists, I saw it. Old boy was hitting that shit like his life depended on it.
    But it wasn't a blunt, it was a very simple joint. Some might even have called it a pinner.
    Dick Clark was oofed.

Sinbad = Smokin a blunt on New Years

Documentation exists, I saw it. Old boy was hitting that shit like his life depended on it.
    But it wasn't a blunt, it was a very simple joint. Some might even have called it a pinner.
    Dick Clark was oofed.

So, you're telling me that Miles Davis is for the birds?
    Or the Byrds?

Melcher? Turtleneck? All the time. Don't know about that other one though.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Harryhausen Weed