best thing I've ever seen on the Strut?

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Crazy stupid hugemongous props to DJ Stef for making this from Mike 2600's video:what is it?It's an animated gif of Jinx dancing while singing karaoke.

Comments

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    best thraed evar

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    BAN (?)

:P

• sergserg 682 Posts
    seeing that dance in person changed my life forever

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I can't wait 'til tomorrow...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    That butt circle-swing is

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    That butt circle-swing makes me

AAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Foul call on the edit. You can't AYOOOOOOOO a set-up.

Weak sauce.

AAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Weak sauce.

AAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Ha ha! Things done changed, O-Dub. I believe it was your boy Young Moist who changed the game on AYO! remixes.

Herm

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Weak sauce.

AAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Ha ha! Things done changed, O-Dub. I believe it was your boy Young Moist who changed the game on AYO! remixes[/b].

Herm

AHEM....

Weak sauce.

AAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Ha ha! Things done changed, O-Dub. I believe it was your boy DJ Day who changed the game on AYO! remixes[/b].

Herm

AHEM....

What?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    That butt circle-swing is

AYOOOOO!!

• this is kinda real foul. I'm not feelin' my boy getting a "realworld" moment put on display for everyone's amusment. One thing if he did it himself and voluntered it or whatever but damn....this was kinda in the privacey of folks having a good time like regular non "we post on the same message board" people.

I'm not pointing fingers,trying to be a passive agressive, or ruing what was a a good-ass time ....but can my boy live?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Oh please, stop whining. Now we know that Jinx is far more hardcore than any of us ever imagined.

Jinx is far more hardcore than any of us ever imagined.

lil ayo?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    What's sad is that you really can't see his outfit in that video. Here is a better shot of him walking to the bar...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    see... if i would just get out of the house more i would learn some new dance moves.

funny, but

ps: i think my back would of gone out if i moved that fast...

• see... if i would just get out of the house more i would learn some new dance moves.

funny, but

ps: i think my back would of gone out if i moved that fast...

Dude, you are such a happy drunk! I would be, too, if I had a King Tee 40 cozy.

And keep those dance moves, hoLmes. If it ain't broke....

• this is kinda real foul. I'm not feelin' my boy getting a "realworld" moment put on display for everyone's amusment. One thing if he did it himself and voluntered it or whatever but damn....this was kinda in the privacey of folks having a good time like regular non "we post on the same message board" people.

I'm not pointing fingers,trying to be a passive agressive, or ruing what was a a good-ass time ....but can my boy live?

yeah guys. tsk tsk.

ps
    anyone still got that blue bunny photo?

• i think my back would of gone out if i moved that fast...

IT SURE DID LAST TIME

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    if I had a King Tee 40 cozy.

lookin slick jinx!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    this is kinda real foul. I'm not feelin' my boy getting a "realworld" moment put on display for everyone's amusment. One thing if he did it himself and voluntered it or whatever but damn....this was kinda in the privacey of folks having a good time like regular non "we post on the same message board" people.

Yeah guys, I mean cmon, you can't just.....um......hold on a sec.....*rrrrrrRRRRRRAAAAAALLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffff*.....

• uh-oh, sounds like we need to call up the

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yeah guys, I mean cmon, you can't just.....um......hold on a sec.....*rrrrrrRRRRRRAAAAAALLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffff*.....

OMG... I just spit out my coffee on my monitor! This thread is

Although it is just more painful reminders of where I should have been that night. Instead I got myself a Stage 5 Clinger that won't... go...away!!!

DJ Ferrari

uh-oh, sounds like we need to call up the

YES! Dude, Mike I swear to god you have a portal into my brain. I was just about to PM you to see if we could get the Waaambulance in effect. hahahha, BEST THREAD EVAR.

OMG... I just spit out my coffee on my monitor! This thread is

Although it is just more painful reminders of where I should have been that night. Instead I got myself a Stage 5 Clinger that won't... go...away!!!

DJ Ferrari

Eh, there's worse problems in life. I mean, is she really busted?

Eh, there's worse problems in life. I mean, is she really busted?

Nah, pretty nails actually... just super annoying and clingy.

DJ Ferrari

pretty nails actually

That sounds weird... not meant literally. Nails is my term for hot.

DJ Ferrari

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Instead I got myself a Stage 5 Clinger that won't... go...away!!!

a girl? i thought you had a problem with your toilet paper not cutting the mustard. so to speak.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    this is kinda real foul. I'm not feelin' my boy getting a "realworld" moment put on display for everyone's amusment. One thing if he did it himself and voluntered it or whatever but damn....this was kinda in the privacey of folks having a good time like regular non "we post on the same message board" people.

could your hands be any softer? It's not like he's naked, dude is just swinging his butt. man you need to learn that embarrassing yourself in public is not a bad thing, especially on the lame ass internet.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I couldn't have done it without Mike's video, Mongo's request for an avatar, Jinx' dance talents, the support of the entire karaoke team, and the What It Do's.