Friday, in Seattle, Wa.

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited October 2005 in Announcements
Just got the kite.................."Tabella" grand opening will indeed be this Friday Oct. 21st 2005. 2333 Western Ave. one block north of medusa. 21 and over w/id. all inquiries: [email]theoneandonly@soulgorilla.com[/email] Shark tanksDancerswaterfalls4 giant barsv.i.p roomfood "World Class" DJ Mr. Supreme & DMC Champ DJ Scene spinning complete mash up from Elton John to Lil Jon!!!!! Come witness first hand-first class night life for the first time in Seattle. Hip Hop - Dancehall - Reggaeton - R&B - Disco - Rock - Pop - 80's - 70's - Soul - Funk - Reggae - Rap - House - Dance Music - Electronic - Downtempo - Anything and everything funky........................................................... Jump off at 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM.

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Nah it's not an Italian exchange student here to rock your world. Tabella is the creme of the nightclub circuit, a brand new gem in the Emerald City where a lot of places have lost their luster. Nightlife needs a kick in the ass, and Tabella is swinging a mean Air Force One.

THIS FRIDAY!

THE INTRODUCTION: 40-FOOT HIGH CEILINGS, RESTAURANT OPEN UNTIL 1 A.M. SEPARATED FROM THE MAMMOTH DANCE FLOOR, A LIGHTING CONCEPT THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE, SOUND WITH MORE PUNCH THAN A YOUNG MIKE TYSON, AND BARS IN EVERY DIRECTION...GETTING A DRINK SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM OR A SECOND THOUGHT.

Like I said we've been waiting for this...Still need more evidence though?

PREME ON THE MASH, REMIXING THE FRESHEST WITH THE LATEST ACROSS ALL GENRES. IT MIGHT TITILATE YOU...

DJ SCENE DOING IT DIRTY IN HIS OWN COWBOY WAY...WHO IS READY FOR VAN MORRISON MEETS B.I.G.?

FRIDAYS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, NO MORE EATING POPCORN ON THE COUCH WONDERING HOW MANY SPOTS YOU CAN TRY AND MAKE IT TO SATURDAY...THE THREE RING CIRCUS HAS GOT IT FROM HERE

~ THE GORILLAS OF SOUL ~