Ebay Returns Question

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Received a record with skips, graded as VG+. Visual condition seemed appropriate at first but several long marks skip across the first song of side 2. Do I ask for a refund including shipping or am I ass out on the shipping (to me and back to the seller).I need a moral compass here

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Received a record with skips, graded as VG+. Visual condition seemed appropriate at first but several long marks skip across the first song of side 2.

Do I ask for a refund including shipping or am I ass out on the shipping (to me and back to the seller).

I need a moral compass here

A tough one.

My inclination would be not to push for shipping if the visual grade was appropriate.

• Received a record with skips, graded as VG+. Visual condition seemed appropriate at first but several long marks skip across the first song of side 2.

Do I ask for a refund including shipping or am I ass out on the shipping (to me and back to the seller).

I need a moral compass here

A tough one.

My inclination would be not to push for shipping if the visual grade was appropriate.

Well, it was appropriate until I saw the large mark on side b. It was really on the low side of VG+... but it's a Brazilian record (surprise surprise). At least the seller's in Canada and not Brazil.