Classic Soulstrut moments

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited October 2005 in Soul Strut
im just trying to recall all the little 1-day things that have happened on here.first to come to mind was NIGERplease...remember that dude?!list some more!! theres tons!

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    The Kill Whitey thread a few weeks back.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    PAP day.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    What about Strawman? That guy was funny.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    you mean complete days?

otherwise, i remeber "shitbird" (The_Crates), "no more 50% for mr. sucker" (Krautbreaks), "breakbeat raer" (le-toup), the dizzybull L13 hassle (dizzy bull killed it with that mp3), I'm Rick James Bitch (was this The Crates too?), The_Crates in general (how many times did he try to get back? - is he now Socrates? - remember that link to his beats from ughh.com?), the German seller who never sent out the records that he was selling on eBay (Frank called him and that German guy came here to have those posts deleted - he thought my uncle would come over to holla at him), Papichulo (Pap)... GEEZ to many to remember...

I remember that there was a link once to an obscure forum that was laughing hard about Soulstrut. Heck, even some Strutters were on there... WHAT WAS THAT ONE ALL ABOUT?

Raj wanted to close Soulstrut some time ago, remeber?

Soulstrut gotted hacked by Metal_Kingz or whatever...

• socrates is NOT the_crates

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I never understood that whole lizard people thing, but it got stuck... look at my location

-----------

I also remember that post from Iron Monkey about his girlfriend leaving him. I didn't post anything back then, but it really shook me. I was feeling very sorry for him.

one more: mark b threatening Raj - that was strange too.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ALPHONSE MOUZON

What about that whole "I pay to post here" thing? Classic.

STARK REALITY BEAN DIP

That was when I knew Soulstrut was RADD. That and Leacy+LeToupt

Recent favorites:

Heatrocks

"You gets no butt, dogg"

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I remember the Mingering Mike ordeal like it was yesterday.

Oh damn, how could we forget the whole Guzzo on Blind Date thing.

• Can you tell us newbs what the "ordeal" with Mingering Mike was? Is this the same saga described in the waxpo article?

Thanks

Yes. It was pretty radd to see it unfold online over the course of a day.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Can you tell us newbs what the "ordeal" with Mingering Mike was? Is this the same saga described in the waxpo article?

Thanks

Sort of, but with the added twist that some folks were pissed that Soulstrut was not explicitly named in the WaxPo article.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I own soulstrut.

• When RAJ posted TheMack's ebay feedback rating, something real shitty.

When RAJ posted TheMack's ebay feedback rating, something real shitty.
    History repeats itself, sort of.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I'm new to these parts. But I prefer the Popeyes favorite sides thread; there's something for everybody.

SAN DIEGO IS DEAD

When you diss San Diego you diss yourself.

Hi L13, I hope you have a great week on Soulstrut!

-M

DocBeezy's office girlfriend! I still have the pictures!

The PTQ incident. I thought strutters were really gonna run down on ol' boy.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

A ANOTHER GIDGET PISSES /SHITS ON A BEACH BLANKET BINGO TRACK THAT SAMPLES "EASY LISTENING BONGOES?????

this sentence lacks clarity. 3 question marks are all that is needed. five is a bit over kill. preserve your keyboard keys life span by not wasting strikes.

dizzy kunt relied on bad jokes and ALL OF HIS LITTLE DUDE'S JOCKING DICK RIDING SUPPORT {LIKE THE MACK}

what's with everybody saying "little dude" this and "big dude" that? you all look like robots with that shit. is there some sort of little dude to big dude conversion table-boy scout to weblo-sign off qualification packet? gorillas pounding on chest much?

"i'm big dude"
    "no. you're little dude"

shit is lame.

SAN DIEGO IS DEAD

i'm kind of liking it out here. come visit and we'll grab some tacos.
    signed your friend,
    cas

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

A ANOTHER GIDGET PISSES /SHITS ON A BEACH BLANKET BINGO TRACK THAT SAMPLES "EASY LISTENING BONGOES?????

this sentence lacks clarity. 3 question marks are all that is needed. five is a bit over kill. preserve your keyboard keys life span by not wasting strikes.

dizzy kunt relied on bad jokes and ALL OF HIS LITTLE DUDE'S JOCKING DICK RIDING SUPPORT {LIKE THE MACK}

what's with everybody saying "little dude" this and "big dude" that? you all look like robots with that shit. is there some sort of little dude to big dude conversion table-boy scout to weblo-sign off qualification packet? gorillas pounding on chest much?

"i'm big dude"
    "no. you're little dude"

shit is lame.

SAN DIEGO IS DEAD

i'm kind of liking it out here. come visit and we'll grab some tacos.
    signed your friend,
    cas

• socrates is NOT the_crates

)

~Crates

• For me...

Your Best Steals...Literally

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    you mean complete days?

the dizzybull L13 hassle (dizzy bull killed it with that mp3),

WHAT MP3 WAS THAT GROPE??

LAME/TRITE/HACKNEYED/NOT HIP HOP

dude posted no mp3s that had actual music

it was all sounds of him being raped by his pals in the army

when push came to shove I came thru with beats

SAN DIEGO IS DEAD

LONG LIVE L13/NYC

Dude, you sound like you're coming mentally unglued or something.

• The whole miss shing a ling thing was pretty funny for me. Played the sidelines on that but laughed hard none the less.

PAP Day

Back in the day the whole Leo Sayer jiddoint. (Still wonder how many folls went looking for that right there??)

and of recent the Katrina support. At a time when i was just at the tip of hating my fellow man, it was enlightening and inspiring to say the least.

~Crates

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    DocBeezy's office girlfriend! I still have the pictures!
    I never got to see that shit...I was real invested too...giving advice and everything...wait, do I have this post right? I'm thinking of the one where dude said, "I think my boss wants to fuck me..." that was pretty good...

yourstruly,
    lildude gNAT

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

when push came to shove I came thru with beats

i remember the dizzy v. L13 beef.

i think rape_donkeys and i were the only people who liked your beats. they were great. i don't know what having he and i as your only fans says about you, though?

• edubedub 715 Posts

Back in the day the whole Leo Sayer jiddoint. (Still wonder how many folls went looking for that right there??)

the only reason I own it!!

oh, and zizag is L13??!

BAN!!

(is L13 l33t sp33k for LIE?)....

my favorite Classic Soulstrut moment?.... avatars!!!!