I CAN'T KEEP UP ANYMORE

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Dudes, I've been gone 4 goddamned days and shit is out of control!!! Between the raer mp3 thread, the Keak/Josh thread and the Katrina deadbeat thread, I'M LOST. (Before I go on, though, did Aleit ever get the LP I bought for him?)I think I have to chill for a minute. I spent 3 hours trying to catch up last night and an hour so far today. On top of that I've been getting mild panic attacks lately and this is definitely NOT helping. I was planning to spend this week bumping Bun and DangerDoom and some ol' (classic) UMC's, but now I have to make room for Twoply's Rock Mix, P-Ro's mix, Delay's 2000 mix and a grip of these raer mp3's. All this while trying to prepare a set.In addition, the infamous T*na (real headz know) is on the verge of breaking up with her boyfriend and newfound J****e broke up with hers, so I gotta jump into Clean Up Man mode. Thank God I'm on vacation.WHERE DO YOU ALL FIND THE TIME?!?!Herm

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

WHERE DO YOU ALL FIND THE TIME?!?!

Unfortunately I don't.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    In addition, the infamous T*na (real headz know) is on the verge of breaking up with her boyfriend and newfound J****e broke up with hers, so I gotta jump into Clean Up Man mode. Thank God I'm on vacation.
    you poor poor bastard I feel sooo sorry for you...NOT

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    To keep it RR and related to this, isn't there a response tune to Clean Up Woman called Clean Up Man? Who did it?
    Peace and thanks
    T.N.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    To keep it RR and related to this, isn't there a response tune to Clean Up Woman called Clean Up Man? Who did it?
    Peace and thanks
    T.N.

Willie D.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Geto Boy Willie D? I'm talkin old timey time song....

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    and or jimmy bo horne

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i pay someone to read all the threads, and then write 3 sentence summaries on each...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Peace and thanks
    T.N.

jimmy bo horne

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's a big responsibilty. don't "mack_out" on us, OK?

• "sabadabada"

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    i pay little dudes to read all the threads, and then write 3 sentence summaries on each...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

"sabadabada"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "sabadabada"

See what I mean? I don't even understand that word!!!

Plaese to explain. And while you're at it, explain "dildo" too. Is that hollerspeak for Serato?

Herm

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    WHAT IMPORTANT SHIT DID I MISS?
    Herm

* missbassie is coming to my place (you know how playaz doo) for some Ant Banks style serenadin' this weekend, pictures will be posted.
    [color:pink] (He didn't) [/color]

* If someone compares you to a nazi, it's all good, it's just internet shit.

* "Fuck All Y'all"/ The motto for '98/ I'm lettin' fools have it/ Makin' the finest bitches toss my salad

* I missed you.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"sabadabada"

OK, I'm not THAT goodlooking, does it mean you can make fun of me? FUCK YOU.

For a minute there you thought it was my pic, didn't you?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

WHERE DO YOU ALL FIND THE TIME?!?!

Unfortunately I don't.

i have a LOT of catching up to do....but i've been entertained for a long time