A post to continue bagging on The_Mack???

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Everyone,As tempting as it is to keep this bash on theMack going, I would appreciate it if we stayed on topic here for the time being. I don't want this thread to spiral out of control.
Only the Taco Bell pic will make it stop now!

Comments

• I deleted this in the other thread, but

Lying on your mother is pretty fucking low

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts

Lying on your mother is pretty fucking low

DAMN

• edubedub 715 Posts

• this shit sucks, this is one of the few times where i actually don't want to leave work

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    this shit sucks, this is one of the few times where i actually don't want to leave work
    Same here...I'm going home to get a six pack and then it's on!!!!

• edubedub 715 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Poke it out.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I kind of feel like deleting this thread.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Everyone,

As tempting as it is to keep this bash on theMack going, I would appreciate it if we stayed on topic here for the time being. I don't want this thread to spiral out of control.

• If you delete this thread, you have to pay Macktrick's balance.

And you have to send me a Rene & Angela "Wall To Wall", since I know he ain't do it

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    If you delete this thread, you have to pay Macktrick's balance.

And you have to send me a Rene & Angela "Wall To Wall", since I know he ain't do it

What did you pay for the R&A - Wall to Wall?

What did you pay for the R&A - Wall to Wall?

$15

I know, enough money to "see someone in the real world" over

• I kind of feel like deleting this thread.

why?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Everyone,

As tempting as it is to keep this bash on theMack going, I would appreciate it if we stayed on topic here for the time being. I don't want this thread to spiral out of control.

AWESOME!!!

I might have another copy of the LP somewhere, JP. I just sold one this weekend for $15, hah.

I might have another copy of the LP somewhere, JP. I just sold one this weekend for $15, hah.

You need to move to NYC and get more money for that wack ass shit (no offense Guzzo!).

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You need to move to NYC and get more money for that wack ass shit (no offense Guzzo!).

I like this record, although the way that Guzzo jocks it has made me question my taste.

I like this record, although the way that Guzzo jocks it has made me question my taste.

Genius Black Music?

Hah, someday JP. Just not right this minute.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Genius Black Music?

Acceptable Black Music for Certain Moods

SABADABADA?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i understand the_mack did some stupid shit... but this is getting pretty mean spirited. i think he prolly feels dumb enough by now. am i out of touch?

What are you doing to that cat?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    he promised to pay for some records, that were for charity (Hurricane Katrina) and didn't come thru. his response in the deadbeat thread was pathetic. so yes he pretty much deserves this.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    i understand the_mack did some stupid shit... but this is getting pretty mean spirited. i think he prolly feels dumb enough by now. am i out of touch?

Is he being jumped in or out? Either way, if you weren't directly involved lay off him. He's young and full of youthful idealism and got carried away.

I think he should get sponsored for a 10k race and donate the proceeds. Film that shit and put it to music.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

It looks like that lady is using her cat as a bong.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

AWESOME!!!

Shit made me choke on my drink. Seriously...

Maybe to set things straight The_Mack should put up one last Heatrock. Something meaningful to him, worth some dough. The winning bid would goto the cash he owes and the rest to the paypal fund.

You guys are really putting it to him. But I do think he could step up and make it right if he wanted too. But whatever...

• Only the Taco Bell pic will make it stop now!

AWESOME!!!

Shit made me choke on my drink. Seriously...

Maybe to set things straight The_Mack should put up one last Heatrock. Something meaningful to him, worth some dough. The winning bid would goto the cash he owes and the rest to the paypal fund.

You guys are really putting it to him. But I do think he could step up and make it right if he wanted too. But whatever...

ahhhh! but that would be the mature thing to do!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    he promised to pay for some records, that were for charity (Hurricane Katrina) and didn't come thru. his response in the deadbeat thread was pathetic. so yes he pretty much deserves this.
    yeah yeah, i read that....
    it's just starting to seem like looter mentality, where a bunch of people notice a commotion, and before you know it...

oops, i meant this actually.