ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS......

AtorontobrothaAtorontobrotha 42 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Kevin straight from scarborough, whats cracking people. I am going to montreal for 2 weeks, whats the best strip clubs, clubs soulful house clubs etcaight lates

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    um

Are you KL?

K, you losing your mind? True colors being revealed?

whoa.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    2 Kevins from Scarberia eh?

Welcome

• um

Are you KL?

K, you losing your mind? True colors being revealed?

whoa.

nah dunny just me here

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    whoa

• Options
    Kevin straight from scarborough, whats cracking people. I am going to montreal for 2 weeks, whats the best strip clubs, clubs soulful house clubs etc

aight

lates

Is this like Hcrink and Hcrunk? Where you at in Scarborough? If you don't feel comfortable telling me, just give me your bus name/number.

Welcome, Kevin.

P.S. I couldn't name a contemporary soulful house song if I tried.

• Kevin straight from scarborough, whats cracking people. I am going to montreal for 2 weeks, whats the best strip clubs, clubs soulful house clubs etc

aight

lates

Is this like Hcrink and Hcrunk? Where you at in Scarborough? If you don't feel comfortable telling me, just give me your bus name/number.

Welcome, Kevin.

its cool, i aint shook.... i use to live at markham and eglinton and now i moved to neilson and finch

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ever eat at Embassy at Middlefield? Wicked Indian food.

• ever eat at Embassy at Middlefield? Wicked Indian food.

is that where they sell the samosa's (sp), i like indian food, chutney, naan tandori chicken is the shit....have you ever tried hakki style food.....thats a killer

ever eat at Embassy at Middlefield? Wicked Indian food.

is that where they sell the samosa's (sp), i like indian food, chutney, naan tandori chicken is the shit....have you ever tried hakki style food.....thats a killer

yup - 5 samosas for $1 and pakoras by the pound!

what is hakki style food? can non-meat eaters have anything it offers?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

hold the fuck up. is there really a genre called contemporary soulful house? and also is it true that the strippers get touched in dem poom-poom in canada?

hold the fuck up. is there really a genre called contemporary soulful house? and also is it true that the strippers get touched in dem poom-poom in canada?

not legally.

• ever eat at Embassy at Middlefield? Wicked Indian food.

yup - 5 samosas for $1 and pakoras by the pound!

what is hakki style food? can non-meat eaters have anything it offers?

that 5 samosas for a 1 dollar is addictive, what are pakoras???, i am no means a expert of hakki style food....but from what i was told hakki is a style of cusine that mixes both indian and chinese food....they have chinese restaurants in parts of india....so i guess they just combined the two styles....you should check the chinese spot by kennedy station right beside no frills....ask for the vegtable hot and sour soup....there is another spot hakki joint on ellesmere and somthing call Fredricks....but i dont know if they have any Vegetarian dishes

• Options
    The only dancer I ever touched was dating me. Where do you guys hear this garbage?

I said contemporary soulful house because I considers Ce Ce Rogers - Someday soulful house (and I do own that, and many other house records from that era).

K.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

hold the fuck up. is it true that the strippers get touched in dem poom-poom in canada?
    i never found that out. all i know is when i got back to the states from tour my bank account had $80 US in atm fees from those stupid strip clubs...

• Options
    You go to high school around here?

K.

pakoras are vegetables, usually onions, deep fried in chick pea flour.

you should check the chinese spot by kennedy station right beside no frills

will do.

• You go to high school around here?

K.

i went to sir wilfrid laurier, back in the day when it was all white people

• Options
    What year(s)? Sounds like you're talking more about Mowat than Laurier.

K.

• What year(s)? Sounds like you're talking more about Mowat than Laurier.

K.

i went to bliss carmen,

i think i was in laurier from 89-93, i remember when they use to call mowat....mowhite.....they was like a 150 black and brown kids out of say a 1000

• Options
    We took the same education path (we were in high school together for a couple years 89-90-91). You're a little younger than I - like my sister Erin's age. Play volleyball for Warfe/Solars? You're not Sean MacDonald's (Danny's younger brother) friend Kevin, are you?

Kevin.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

hold the fuck up. is it true that the strippers get touched in dem poom-poom in canada?
    Titties & ass, buddy. No coochie legally.

• We took the same education path (we were in high school together for a couple years 89-90-91). You're a little younger than I - like my sister Erin's age. Play volleyball for Warfe/Solars? You're not Sean MacDonald's (Danny's younger brother) friend Kevin, are you?

Kevin.

Damn solars/warfe i remember mr warfe....laurier had the best volleyball team doug as the setter, ryan as the spiker.....i tried out for solars but i guess i floped, i know scott macdonald and tammy macdonald....danny macdonald i never really had a converstation with him.....i just know that he is christian...damn we must know each other and erin sound familar

• Options
    We took the same education path (we were in high school together for a couple years 89-90-91). You're a little younger than I - like my sister Erin's age. Play volleyball for Warfe/Solars? You're not Sean MacDonald's (Danny's younger brother) friend Kevin, are you?

Kevin.

Damn solars/warfe i remember mr warfe....laurier had the best volleyball team doug as the setter, ryan as the spiker.....i tried out for solars but i guess i floped, i know scott macdonald and tammy macdonald....danny macdonald i never really had a converstation with him.....i just know that he is christian...damn we must know each other and erin sound familar

I was a starter on that team with Doug, Ryan, Paul, Holley (Abeyaka), Junior Richards - we were all 6'4" and over and abolutely crushed everyone that year (and by coaching ourselves - Gorasdanoff was a figure head). Danny is a born-again now, but he's still the same person. I talk to him regularly (Yeah, i said Sean - it was Scott). Scott dated my sister.

If we ever meet in person, I bet I remember your face.

Easy, K.

• what's good, kev?

• We took the same education path (we were in high school together for a couple years 89-90-91). You're a little younger than I - like my sister Erin's age. Play volleyball for Warfe/Solars? You're not Sean MacDonald's (Danny's younger brother) friend Kevin, are you?

Kevin.

I was a starter on that team with Doug, Ryan, Paul, Holley (Abeyaka), Junior Richards - we were all 6'4" and over and abolutely crushed everyone that year (and by coaching ourselves - Gorasdanoff was a figure head). Danny is a born-again now, but he's still the same person. I talk to him regularly (Yeah, i said Sean - it was Scott). Scott dated my sister.

If we ever meet in person, I bet I remember your face.

Easy, K.

damn i was thinking you are paul, but we should know each other, i hung around chunga, sean witter, adrian manning....use to play ball at scarbrough village markham and eglinton

• Options
    You're the guy I was thinking of. I remember skinny Sean and Chunga and yourself - I played ball against you guys at STOP at Laurier on Tuesday nights as well as many sweaty lunchtime 100 person game of American. I was the guy who won a lot cause I could rebound and could shoot.

You played ball with Sean/Chunga on the junior team? I fI remember correctly, you used to get off the bus before Markham at the at street that runs up to Cedar Crive, no?

I was friends with a lot of different people in high school - rockers, ginos, b-boys. My good friend married Beth Jordan.

Kevin.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    many sweaty lunchtime 100 person game of American.

plaese to define game of american

• Options
    Every man for himself basketball. You against 99 (or whateve) guys for a field goal, then if made, 3 free throws (everything is 1 point, sometimes the field goal is 2)) and if you make those you're back to 1 against 99 again. Goes up to 21 and your final point (points in the 2 point field goal case) has to be a field goal.

K.

P.S. There are no fouls (maening there are lots of them).

• You're the guy I was thinking of. I remember skinny Sean and Chunga and yourself - I played ball against you guys at STOP at Laurier on Tuesday nights as well as many sweaty lunchtime 100 person game of American. I was the guy who won a lot cause I could rebound and could shoot.

You played ball with Sean/Chunga on the junior team? I fI remember correctly, you used to get off the bus before Markham at the at street that runs up to Cedar Crive, no?

I was friends with a lot of different people in high school - rockers, ginos, b-boys. My good friend married Beth Jordan.

Kevin.

i only went to stop once, but the games of american is classic....i played with sean alot because chunga left to go to RH KING....yeah i did because i lived at cougar court it was a short cut for me...beth jordan doesnt ring a bell...what position did you play on the volley ball team Kevin Bartlett is my full name

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I will only chime in with some shit I saw regarding asian/indian fusion cooking.

Some dude was frying some meat, on a wok, with a fuckload of brazilian coffee.

I wanted to taste the TV.