Free Bhangra + Reggaeton Remix MP3

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
For those who spin bhangra & reggaeton, here's RDB's remix of Pitbull's "Toma":http://www.bollyhoodrecords.com/downloads/pitbull_toma_rdb_remix.mp3I was already playing the original "Toma" at my bhangra gigs, so this is gonna be a killer one to drop, even though the track is a bit past its expiration date at this point. Would have liked some Punjabi vocals on there though.

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    is "toma" really expired already? how long do ya'll think the average "club banger" lasts. I mean it's out on 12" a good few months b4 it hits MTV rotation and then you've got like what? 6 months after that? Then it's old?

• What happend to that guy who made the Honey Machine mix?
    Are there just not enough go-go records left, or did you trade them all for reggaeton joints?

• K*arlito: I first picked up that "Toma" 12" promo in February, so that song's been around for a good 10 months. Though you are right that it seems like it's only picked up MTV steam in the past month or two, so it's still fresh in your average clubgoers' minds.

What happend to that guy who made the Honey Machine mix?

Don't worry - I'm being fitted for crushed velvet trousers with matching vest, jacket, and cravat as we speak. In fact, Jocy's "Les Dix Premiers" is playing in the background and my nubile European assistants couldn't be more pleased. (What right fit birds, the pair.) Rest assured that plenty of French 60s beat classics get played at our SOLID! and Federal Soul gigs here in NC so all is not lost.

But it's bhangra and reggaeton that pay the bills, mi amigo. En otras palabras: Quien paga el flautista llama el canci??n. And unfortunately in NC, Serge Gainsbourg ain't paying me sh*t.

• Thanks