Please bring back Archaic

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited October 2005 in Announcements
From the boy himself:
Raj,Please tap into your record bag of generosity and reinstate my Soulstrut account.I apologize that you thought I pestered you with PMs. I now know not to extend beyond your apparent limit of 4-5 in a year.I also promise to never call you out on on the board again.I will be glad to repay my refunded $15 contribution.I will be less of a rabble-rouser if that pleases you. At least, I will try.You know, I get bored at work too. No other music boards are as interesting as Soulstrut. It's time for a come-back.Plus I've noticed that a week doesn't go by at Soulstrut without me being able to search the board for my name and having 10 posts pop up. Therefore I think it would only be fair to let me back on.But of course it's up to you.Thanks in advance,Archaic

Comments

• I support this. I was not sure if he was interested in returning, but knowing that he is, I think it's past time.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I can see why dude got banned.

But I think he deserves a second chance. Only if he never brings up umm waht was that group he loved, that had Freestyle Fellowship in it. The Hackey sack ones.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

But I think he deserves a second chance. Only if he never brings up umm waht was that group he loved, that had Freestyle Fellowship in it. The Hackey sack ones.

This group is not to be referred to by name--only by jpeg:

• But I think his antisemitism deserves a second chance.

• R*bert is cool in my book. He doesn't bug me 'cause I don't like to argue about rap or politics.

• I can see why dude got banned.

I can't - I mean, of course yeah riffing with the boss is a bad look but seriously, dude contributed WAAAAAAAY more music-related commentary than a lot of the people on this board (some of whom I am not sure even collect records).

Yeah, but if your "employee" goes off on you in front of customers you would have to put him in check... same thing here.

This group is not to be referred to by name--only by jpeg:

My bad. As long as he doesnt keep talking about these dudes

I can't

Some people were not ready for his reality

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

But I think his antisemitism deserves a second chance.

this is the corniest thing I've ever seen.

...and ban this dude

I can't

Dude was good with the knowledge, and he is a good writer to boot. But he just had that online personality that makes people cringe. Like an annoying cousin or something.

this is the corniest thing I've ever seen.

...and ban this dude

I can see why he would get banned.

• I support this.

Plus, I paid good money to post here.

Damn, why did this get moved to "Announcements"?

This ain't an announcement--it's a movement!

• Damn, why did this get moved to "Announcements"?

for the same reason kennedy was assassinated, and archaic was banned

the invisible hand is everywhere

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I can't - I mean, of course yeah riffing with the boss is a bad look but seriously, dude contributed WAAAAAAAY more music-related commentary than a lot of the people on this board (some of whom I am not sure even collect records).
    c'mon, who collects records anyway?
    i liked archaic's boldness, but that's not really the way i'd ask to come back... besides why doesn't he just reregister under a new name, rather that draw all that attention to himself... unless...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

But I think his antisemitism deserves a second chance.

• Damn, why did this get moved to "Announcements"?

for the same reason kennedy was assassinated, and archaic was banned

the invisible hand is everywhere

Lizard people emoticon NOW!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    besides why doesn't he just reregister under a new name, rather that draw all that attention to himself... unless...

are you implying that "faux_rillz" is actually archaic posting under an alias?

FREE ARCHAIC! According to emynd, that's the only way i won't become him.

besides why doesn't he just reregister under a new name, rather that draw all that attention to himself... unless...

are you implying that "faux_rillz" is actually archaic posting under an alias?

FREE ARCHAIC! According to emynd, that's the only way i won't become him.

I have never been so flattered.

I am, frankly, speechless.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

FREE ARCHAIC!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

FREE ARCHAIC!

I miss that freak.

I say if you let him come back, he's gotta be left to be himself, no more or less conditions than anyone else. Otherwise why bother?