Will trade LPs for a little javascript help

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi, I've put together the official Bobb Trimble website -- bobbtrimble.com. Keeping it real simple but there are a couple issues I need professional help with: 1. Masking email addresses for the contact page in order to avoid spammers.2. More complicated and perhaps not possible, I would like to spoof a folder on my own server (nothingexceptional.com) as the actual root of bobbtrimble.com. Right now a domain name manager masks the real address (www.nothingexceptional.com/friends/bobb) as bobbtrimble.com, which is ok except for the fact that when google scans the site it's going to list the real address instead of bobbtrimble.com, which looks sloppy. Also, wherever you are on the site the address says bobbtrimble.com, which means you can't bookmark anything but the homepage. So is there a way around this problem? There must be, right? If someone can fix this or explain how to fix it I will be really grateful.Maybe someone wants to donate their time to this non-profit attempt to help get some money in Bobb's pocket (he is extremely poor and sold all his records 15 years ago, before they were worth four figures)? But if not I would be happy to give credit on my ebay auctions, or to trade some stuff out of my collectro within reason. Please help! Thanksd