I COME IN PEACE

djwallypishposhdjwallypishposh 7 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
WADUP Y'ALL IM NEW HEREBUT BEEN AROUND FOREVER..NEW MIX FOR Y'ALL,ENJOYhttp://rapidshare.de/files/6358763/Dj_Wally_Pish_Posh_-_Whole_Car_Top_2_Bottom.mp3.html

Comments

• nice wally. now send me those cds dammit.

• Aaah, a diplomat... & no zoo monkey on the cuts & blends either.
    Some classics in here, but a well put together mix with a theme, sorta. And value friendly at 192kbps.
    You been sitting on this one eh?

'Ya got go out there & rack up'...
    Ha! I was supposed to interview LEE on Friday, but he jetted out of the country 2 days later without even talking at the seminar he was paid to attend.
    Long story, but very dissapointing. Pissed a lot of writers off with his precious attitude. Very odd.

• Options
    BUT BEEN AROUND FOREVER.

That's no lie either.

I love this dude, he's part of my extended family. When I was dealing with the roughest time of my life a couple of years ago, Wally was right there any time I needed him and I forever wave the DJ Wally flag for that. I'm lucky to call this guy my friend.

Musicwise, Wally taught me everything I know about making beats and sampling; knowledge which I promptly forgot when I realized the amount of time involved coupled with how lazy I am is a combination that just won't work. Still though, at least he was patient.

I got a lot of love for this dude right here.

-Sween.

• Wally,

If Sween is riding for you like that, then please accept my warmest welcome to the Strut.

Now, lemme download that mix....

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

If Sween is riding on you like that

Welcome!

• hey wally! nice to see you on here.

• hey wally-how's swingset doing?I have'nt seen him in awhile.

• Oh, is this the Illbient DJ Wally? Oop!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    DJ Wally!!! Long time no see. Swingsett and Wally's first LP was one of the first reviews I ever wrote, I loved that shit and then they gave me a shoutout and I was so stoked and then I got to meet them in SF and in NY when I first visited.

Then they went all Drum n Bass and we drifted apart..... j/k.

Wally is the homie, he has been doing dope things for a long time, great producer, dope dj and super swell guy.

Welcome to the Strut from yr old pal DJ Anna.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    flunk

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Wow!
    Dj Wally!
    Welcome to the boards.

• ericeric 155 Posts
    nice mix thank's, ...highspeed dexter wanzel
    Dizzy sheila,

• 'Sup Wally, welcome and thanks for the mix (good way of introducing yourself!)

• thank you all for the kind words & warm welcome!!
    glad you all enjoy the mix {no super raers but a fun mix}
    more to come!

• anna you are missed indeed!!!