I'M CHANGING MY NAME TO........

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
WHATS YOUR ALIAS. I JUST GOT THIS GREAT NAME FROM BIG MIKE. MY NEW NAME IS GONNA BE (CHUEY THUNDERFOOT BLACK). WHATS YOURS!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    WHATS YOURS!

Chal?? Brown, hoLmes.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hcrunk

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    ROD TUGGARDEN

[color:white]AVIATIO is going to be my pseudonym for my psychedelic/ambient/math conscious textural electronic sound art projects. All it really is is the symmetric letters in my first and last name. I would plan on making a record or 2 a year under this name.[/color]

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    haha!

I was serioulsy ready to legally change my name to "Jack Shit" about two years ago. No lie. Kinda good I don't follow through on most of my "good" ideas, huh?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Gringo_Bling

I tried to use this as an alias but was turned down by the powers that be

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    As Sarsippious Siliminajic Jackson da third would say: "The Thirld World Lova".

Yeah. that's my new alias as of, well umm....like a minute ago.

praises!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Larry

• [color:white]AVIATIO is going to be my pseudonym for my psychedelic/ambient/math conscious textural electronic sound art projects. All it really is is the symmetric letters in my first and last name. I would plan on making a record or 2 a year under this name.[/color]

Outstanding!

As for me : BRONTUS

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    In sixth grade I tried to convince all of my teachers to call me freddie. Didn't really have a reason for this, just wanted to see if they would. All year only one teacher I had did, and that was my music teacher, who I only had for a quarter. A couple years later I found out about the great musician named freddie who I share last names with.

My boss suggested a new dj name for me that will probably get some use, but stricktly on the block party / car show circut.

DJ Ahrmoughney
    aka
    Freddie
    aka
    RobZenith.

• My aka is White Elvis. I always thought that was funny but I might be alone on this one...

I have never used it for anything though.

Dress

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Screaming Monkey Skool Girl

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Smooth Hector
    Trouser Lopez

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Rico Boner
    or Billy Ray Cypress Hill

• I fucking hate my DJ name and I'm so ready to make the official change to...

SCRATCHQUATCH

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Ironfeet Jenkins! or Mangoman or Fonzee.....

• I lived with this guy once named Perry. Well, all of a sudden Perry changed his name to Anton. It was so weird. If you called him Perry he'd say "my name is ANTON," all pissed off like. What a fucking nutball.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I lived with this guy once named Perry. Well, all of a sudden Perry changed his name to Anton. It was so weird. If you called him Perry he'd say "my name is ANTON," all pissed off like. What a fucking nutball.

..totally, I knew this girl named Katie for years and years, and then one day she was all, "I want to be called Katya from now on," as if she were outing herself as a moskovite spy or something...and it ain't like "Katya" is her real name or something, she just needed to be "exotic" for the rest of her life. I pretty much can't talk to her anymore cause I can't bring myself to say it...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Castro Danomile
    Jani Kash
    Crazy Legs McGhee

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    My comrades call me Night Moves or Dirk Nowitzki but I do like gringo_bling...King Slender & Juiceboxx were gaffled from me but I still claim them as mine own. So much biters...

• Hello all,
    Consider the following...

Chester Mansmanship.
    Ontario Bandanas.
    Burls Rancaster.
    Trust Goodheart.
    Victor Winslot.
    Thomas Pancakes.
    Rory P. Wavecrest.

I once hear tell of a guy who officialy changed his name to:

Mattress Crazy.

• I was gonna try Spindiana Jones but some drum 'n' bass dj in the north of england already bagged it!

J

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    there was a kid posting at my message board Galapagos4 under the name "qwelqwaden" which was stupid cuz those are the names of the 3 MCs in one of our groups Typical Cats. We had a vote, and I made him change his name to Darrel. So I'm gonna go with Darrel

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

!

anybody see the monkies who smoke on the news? that shit was tight.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    DJ Clark Field

• Dino Gankendorf III

(this is a real name, but if I ever have to go into witness relocation, I'm taking it)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Seymore Pettigroove....
    Groan Stevenson
    Jack Meoff

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I lived with this guy once named Perry. Well, all of a sudden Perry changed his name to Anton.

..totally, I knew this girl named Katie for years and years, and then one day she was all, "I want to be called Katya from now on,"

In high school my friend Christi Casdorf changed her name to Krista Kasdorf. No word on if her middle name was changed to Karol.

A few years later my friend Chong changed her name to Summer(??). I still call her Chong when referring to her with our friends though.

• Leticia Blimptickle.